Vast Byte > Needs Advertising Advice

Xeron's Avatar Xeron11/15/14 2:57 pm
1 emeralds 453 6
11/15/2014 7:30 pm
Amles123's Avatar Amles123
Hi,

I am Owner of recently released Vast Byte OP Prison.
So far, within the last few hours of releasing, we have had 40 people turn up and an average of 6 people online at one time (at the moment of posting this, we have 2). I am looking to expand this server a lot however, and I have a $150-200 budget to do so. If you have any ideas to where I can invest this money, please be sure to comment below and I'll be sure to check it out (if asking for this is against PMC rules, just edit it out of the post and I'll be sure to make a new one that doesn't include money on it).

I heard that Youtubers are a good way to get people, but I am sceptical about them because I am worried that they'll make a video on my server, people will join, then they make a video on another server and everyone goes to follow them again and I'll be back to where I started.
I also heard that twitch broadcasters are a good way to expand but I have had no experience in getting broadcasters and I've had no luck getting any so far.
I'm thinking about renting some .org slots but I'm not sure how many hours I can get with $150-200 and I think that it will only be worth it if I can get 6+ hours which I don't think I can afford with my budget.
I'm looking for other options so be sure to comment, but also comment if you can give me some advice/help with the above options

If you wish to check out the server and see it's potential, just click on my profile and you can see it there!

Thanks.
Xeron
Level 38 : Artisan Blob