What makes you join a server?

CubeTurtle's Avatar CubeTurtle5/6/14 7:40 pm
1 emeralds 117 3
5/10/2014 9:51 pm
TheLazeboy's Avatar TheLazeboy
Hey,

I was wondering "what makes you join a server?" They're tons of servers out there, why do you join one in particular. My server hasn't been gaining much attention, we add some unique features to kitpvp.
CubeTurtle
Level 16 : Journeyman Toast

Create an account or sign in to comment.

05/10/2014 9:51 pm
Level 38 : Artisan Pig
TheLazeboy
I join to see if the server has McMMO. If it does, then it wasn't listed on wherever I found it and I leave. There's enough McMMO server with unchanged unbalanced configurations imo.
05/10/2014 11:13 am
Level 16 : Journeyman Dragon
Otisdiver
- A unique server concept. Why should I join your KitPvP server, instead of that guy's KitPvP server?

- A goal/incentive Well, I joined, but what do I do? What's the objective? Examples: leader boards, get more classes if you kill X people, etc

- Opportunity for advancement I don't feel like I'm making progress. I've played for MONTHS and I'm still just Default! This sort of goes with "A goal/incentive". Offer a Member rank for people who play, say, 10 hours. Offer a different name color for people who get X kills. Give trophies to people for completing goals. Have achievements.

- Quality community I like this server, but all the players are jerks! Not much you can do about this, to be honest. Just encourage people to be nice and hire good staff.

- Good staff OMG! The admin banned me because I killed him or The mods wont answer me D: Make sure you hire good, dedicated people to your staff

There's some advice for ya
05/10/2014 12:31 pm
Level 16 : Journeyman Toast
CubeTurtle
Thanks
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome