Zeloracraft hiring staff and builders!

Zelora's Avatar Zelora1/30/12 8:35 am
2/9/2012 10:19 am
Bac0nballer's Avatar Bac0nballer
OK, I'm hiring staff for my minecraft server called Zeloracraft(server details below!)I need moderators admins, the Co-Owner is LpKaywan and the owner, me, is Zelora obviously.If you would like to apply for either one of the two possessions i am offering than feel free the Application format will be found below. We are looking for about 5 Admins and 5 or more Moderators, because it is Necessary to have someone on AT ALL TIMES!

Worldguard
FalseBook (all of them)
Mcmmo
VanishNoPickup!

SERVER DETAILS!
Basically all it is, is almost a 24/7 medieval server
rules are:
1. Do not beg for items ,commands, etc
2. Stealing an Greifing not allowed!
3. is to respect admins (including Moderators)
4. Greifing is not allowed allowed!
5. Do not beg for a higher rank

IGN:(In-Game Name)

Have you been admin on a server before, if so which server:

(Optional)Why did you leave the server your admin on:

How old are you: (must be 13 or older!)

Are you familiar with Necessary server commands: ( Essentials, Worldedit, etc)

Why are you applying?:

Why do you think you would be a help to the server?:

What do you think you could help most with: (example: Building)

Do you have any suggestions for the server?: (example: Plugins)

NOTE: I will send you ip in PM if i accept you i tell you what rank and so!
Zelora
Level 49 : Master Spider Rider

Create an account or sign in to comment.

02/09/2012 10:19 am
Level 23 : Expert Goblin
Bac0nballer
Dude... zelora wrote he cant afford to keep it up so why ask?
02/09/2012 9:59 am
Level 5 : Apprentice Explorer
TikeRike
Skype or Email: Skype: tikerike

IGN: TikeRike

Have you been admin on a server before, if so which server: My friends one, mine and Gypo Freebuild

(Optional)Why did you leave the server your admin on: It went down D:

How old are you: (must be 13 or older!) 13

Are you familiar with Necessary server commands: ( Essentials, Worldedit, etc) /manuadd, /manudel, manuaddsub, /set, /copy, /paste

Why are you applying?: Because im looking for a server where I can have fun and I want to help the community

Why do you think you would be a help to the server?: Because i can carry responsibility and I can help building Houses

What do you think you could help most with: (example: Building) Wiring with Redstone

Do you have any suggestions for the server?: (example: Plugins) iZone, VoxelSniper, iConomy, EssentialsGroupManager and a Live Map
02/09/2012 9:58 am
Bac0nballer
It's down...
02/09/2012 9:51 am
Level 17 : Journeyman Cake
xXShyrainXx
Skype or Email: (used for updating u on things Server Related!) xXShyrain@yahoo.com Please no stalkers.

IGN:(In-Game Name) princessaria23

Have you been admin on a server before, if so which server: No sadly.
I've been mod on 2 op on 4 SuperOp on 2.

How old are you: (must be 13 or older!) I'm 13 :3

Are you familiar with Necessary server commands: ( Essentials, Worldedit, etc) mcmmo

Why are you applying?: I want to. :3

Why do you think you would be a help to the server?: I could find the griefers and
since i don't have school most of the time i can be on in the morning in usa.People think that 13 yr olds arent responsible i am.

Moderating and building

Do you have any suggestions for the server?: (example: Plugins) Lumberjack
02/09/2012 9:39 am
Bac0nballer
Noooooo!... why...WHY!? all other server have crappy i dont fucking care admins... ;-;
02/09/2012 9:27 am
Zelora
Closed...;( couldnt afford to keep it up and running..
02/09/2012 9:23 am
Bac0nballer
New ip it havent been up for a long time now what is going on? is it closed/down forever?
02/09/2012 9:13 am
Level 22 : Expert Toast
LAUAR
I want to help but I am 10 years old.
02/08/2012 7:01 pm
Level 37 : Artisan Blob
Nox Aeterna
Skype or Email: (used for updating u on things Server Related!) owen.boschert12@gmail.com is my email
sk8rninja991 is my Skype

IGN:(In-Game Name) sk8rninja991

Have you been admin on a server before, if so which server: Statescraft, Applecraft

(Optional)Why did you leave the server your admin on: Got banned for no reason on Applecraft (Owner was a word i can't say), and Statescraft is no longer (was Co-Owner on it)

How old are you: (must be 13 or older!) 16

Are you familiar with Necessary server commands: ( Essentials, Worldedit, etc) Yes. Extremely familiar

Why are you applying?: Because I would like to help you with your server and make it popular. Plus, I hate it when I can't find a good server to play on and I will help advertise

Why do you think you would be a help to the server?: I have good people skills, can solve issues with a cool head, and I have played Minecraft since 1.7.3, so I have a basic knowledge on Minecraft lol

What do you think you could help most with: (example: Building) AntiGriefing and everyday complaints

Do you have any suggestions for the server?: (example: Plugins) BigBrother

Thanks for reading!

-Sk8r
02/08/2012 6:19 pm
Level 1 : New Crafter
thfrbiddn1
Skype or Email: Not going to post it here, pm me if you'd like it.

IGN:thfrbiddn1

Have you been admin on a server before, if so which server: Staff on Minecraft Middle-Earth (www.mcmiddleearth.com), Admin on WonderHowTo (http://minecraft.wonderhowto.com/)

(Optional)Why did you leave the server you're admin on: I haven't

How old are you: 21

Are you familiar with Necessary server commands: Yes, I've been using Worldedit and voxel for months, both servers have essentials and multiple other plugins.

Why are you applying?:Would like another community to be a part of, as well as keep griefers off the servers.

Why do you think you would be a help to the server?:I'm staff on 2 different servers as a

What do you think you could help most with: Policing making sure griefers aren't logging on and destroying buildings,
Do you have any suggestions for the server?: MCbans API, Hawkeye plugin, set up permissions (the Op system is too easy to break) multiple others.

Pm me on the site if you would like to talk to me about anything.
02/08/2012 6:02 pm
Level 1 : New Miner
miket121
Skype or Email: michaelfrancistan@gmail.com
send me a message and ill give you my skype.

IGN: miket121

Have you been admin on a server before, if so which server: yes i was an admin in geocraft, my perpose was to build structures that would help the server.,

(Optional)Why did you leave the server your admin on: i did not leave but i rearly visit because the builders are not very creative, and if i give them suggestions they ignore me.

How old are you: 14

Are you familiar with Necessary server commands: Yes.

Why are you applying?: i want to show my skills to people, and help them if in need advice or suggestions.

Why do you think you would be a help to the server?: i have played minecraft almost over a year now but before i had it i was realy interested so i made researches and some information needed when i got it.so this means i have a good knowledge of minecraft. im very good at building too. i realy like medival buildings , this is not the only buildings i can make give me a picture in my mind and i will build it for you.

What do you think you could help most with: i could help with building and if any players need my help i would try my best to help them.

Do you have any suggestions for the server?: my suggestion is for us to build a rp server so players could pick there skills and have fun with the storyline were going to build for them.
02/03/2012 6:18 pm
jackjack7386
Skype or Email:jackjack73861 (used for updating u on things Server Related!)

IGN:jackjack7386(In-Game Name)

Have you been admin on a server before, if so which server: Yes i have been admin to 5 servers and they are all now gone but my most recent 1 is ultercraft.

(Optional)Why did you leave the server your admin on: Because on 3 they all shut down, 1 it got reset and i lost over 100 hours of work and one i got banned for sticking up for someone while the owner was greifing but i do not greif or give abuse it was just the owner wasn't really a nice person but i got unbanned :3 but it ran out...

How old are you:14 and im not really immature and i am not really stuck up so im inbetween and i like making people happy because most of the time im happy ^.^ (must be 13 or older!)

Are you familiar with Necessary server commands:Yes i am familiar with them all like world edit i can do simple stuff and advanced stuff in minutes that would usually take hours also ik a little bit of coding ( Essentials, Worldedit, etc)

Why are you applying?: Because i want to help and put my time into a server that may work instead of one thats gonna get shutdown because of the owner cant sort it out correctly ^_^ <btw thats my freind im on about who is a terrible owner

Why do you think you would be a help to the server?: I could provide my architectual skills in making amazing buildings and i can stick to themes and help enforce rules.

What do you think you could help most with: Buliding and planning structures so basically architecture(example: Building)

Do you have any suggestions for the server?:Not as i can think of but i will tell you if i do Thanks for reading my application and i hope you take it into consideration. (example: Plugins)
02/03/2012 6:11 pm
doctorwhofan101
age 13
ign mammothscar101
admin server: yes kurd craft
why applying great builder
i can make great towns and houses
02/03/2012 8:45 am
Level 9 : Apprentice Engineer
sp33dpwnage
Skype or Email: (used for updating u on things Server Related!) Speedy_is_awesome

IGN:(In-Game Name)Speedpwnage

Have you been admin on a server before, if so which server: Yes, X-craft, KA-Craft, and a whole bunch of little servers

How old are you: (must be 13 or older!)14

Are you familiar with Necessary server commands: ( Essentials, Worldedit, etc) Yes.

Why are you applying?: Im looking for servers to help run.

Why do you think you would be a help to the server?: Experience.

What do you think you could help most with: (example: Building) Building, and moderating.

Do you have any suggestions for the server?: (example: Plugins) Towny.
02/03/2012 8:40 am
Level 15 : Journeyman Architect
dabomb1254
IGN:(In-Game Name): dabomb1254

Have you been admin on a server before, if so which server: I have been an Admin on a no longer existing server called Empire of Diamond Catacombs.

(Optional)Why did you leave the server your admin on: I I left because the owner was picking favorite people and made large decisions without talking to me.

How old are you: (must be 13 or older!) 14

Are you familiar with Necessary server commands: ( Essentials, Worldedit, etc) Yes, I am very familiar with world edit and Essentials

Why are you applying?: I am applying so that I may help others on servers and get to know eve more of our large Minecraft community.

Why do you think you would be a help to the server?: I would be a help because I am very set on any rules applied and love to build large, eye-catching structures.

What do you think you could help most with: (example: Building) I could help with a lot of towns and large landmarks.

Do you have any suggestions for the server?: (example: Plugins) I suggest the Friendly Creeper plugin. This plugin can still let creepers kill people without causing structural damage (Example: house, castle, Mob arena)
02/01/2012 4:57 pm
Level 2 : Apprentice Crafter
WaffeCrafter26
Skype or Email: morphewcmorp@aol.com or WaffleCrafter26

IGN: WaffleCrafter26

Have you been admin on a server before, if so which server: Well i am currently an admin on a server called Elmoland (don't judge the name) and i have been a mod on a few other servers.

(Optional)Why did you leave the server your admin on: I didn't it is just that the server is down sometimes.

How old are you: 13

Are you familiar with Necessary server commands: Somewhat like i know alot of the basic admin commands but i need someone to teach me how to use worldedit.

Why are you applying?: I wanted a server that i could rely on and still have a great time on. At any time, unlike having to wait for my other server to be up.

Why do you think you would be a help to the server?: I would be glad to help build anything that is needed. Also i wouldn't mind dealing out punishments to people (kikikiki *kuraru laugh*).

What do you think you could help most with: Building city's, hotels and other things. Also making sure everyone is following the rules.

Do you have any suggestions for the server?: Heroes,jobs and lottery. But other than that i cant think of any others.

Please accept me and thank you for reading this.
02/01/2012 4:40 pm
Level 66 : High Grandmaster Hero
sed11
Well I'm not asking for staff but 2 questions:

1.I was on before and is the server in your profile that same one?

2.If you got a new whitelist or IP can you add me and PM me the IP because I was on before :3
02/03/2012 6:06 pm
Level 66 : High Grandmaster Hero
sed11
02/01/2012 4:32 pm
fredfredyjoe2
PLEASE I WANT TO BE STAFF Skype or Email: (used for updating u on things Server Related!) email fredfredyjoe@gmail.com

IGN:(In-Game Name) nathan_kranz

Have you been admin on a server before, if so which server: Yes i cant tell though

How old are you: (must be 13 or older!) 14

Are you familiar with Necessary server commands: ( Essentials, Worldedit, etc) Ya

Why are you applying?: For staff and to help people
Building i am good at also mining also farming
Do you have any suggestions for the server?: (example: Plugins) NOCHEAt jobs lottery
02/01/2012 4:26 pm
Bam_koed
Skype or Email: omglook90@yahoo.com

IGN: Bam_koed

Have you been admin on a server before, if so which server: no

How old are you: 16

Are you familiar with Necessary server commands: some but if i go over them once i'll know them all

Why are you applying?: i really love helping people out and i thought id give it a shot

Why do you think you would be a help to the server?: i love to build and mostly help people

What do you think you could help most with: building and makeing sure people follow rules.

Do you have any suggestions for the server?: fractions or towny
01/30/2012 1:57 pm
Level 5 : Apprentice Miner
superluke120
hi im superluke120 and this is wat i think:

IGN:(In-Game Name)superluke120

Have you been admin on a server before, if so which server:yes on 6 servers

(Optional)Why did you leave the server your admin on:because it shut down

How old are you: (must be 13 or older!)14

Are you familiar with Necessary server commands: ( Essentials, Worldedit, etc)yes ive beeen a admin so i know all the commands VERY well

Why are you applying?:because i want to help people!

Why do you think you would be a help to the server?:because im makin spawn

What do you think you could help most with: (example: Building)spawn

Do you have any suggestions for the server?: (example: Plugins)yes erm anti greif and citezens (there might not be a plugin called anti greif just a plugin which stops greif!)
01/30/2012 1:21 pm
Level 11 : Journeyman Architect
Klassic_Kombat
alanw249
Klassic_KombatSkype: le-diable-blanc
IGN: Klassic_Kombat
Have you been admin on a server before, if so which server:No
How old are you: 19
Are you familiar with Necessary server commands: Yes I have a good grasp of Essential commands.
Why are you applying?: To join a fun server to protect it, or just to have a good time and build in it.
Why do you think you would be a help to the server?: I'm very alert and mature.
What do you think you could help most with: Building, Server Ideas, etc.
Do you have any suggestions for the server?: The Yogbox has some very fun mods in it.

But isn't plug-ins mods set to a multiplayer server?

yogsbox isnt a plugin xD thats a mod

But isn't plug-ins mods set to a multiplayer server?
01/30/2012 1:17 pm
daeran19735
Application Format:
Skype or Email: (used for updating u on things Server Related!)
jimmydebecker1
jimmydebecker@hotmail.com
IGN:(In-Game Name)
daeran19735
yes, servers from friends
server was broken, i found nicer place

How old are you: (must be 13 or older!)

17 years and i'm playing from mc 0.5 version

Are you familiar with Necessary server commands: ( Essentials, Worldedit, etc)

worldedit

Why are you applying?:

need to buld awesome thinks

a can buld evrything

because i'm a pro-boy
i buld nice

city's, cherge, markets, forts, boats........ect

Do you have any suggestions for the server?: (example: Plugins)

towny, economy

NOTE: I will send you ip in PM if i accept you i tell you what rank and so!
01/30/2012 1:09 pm
Level 11 : Journeyman Architect
Klassic_Kombat
IGN: Klassic_Kombat
Have you been admin on a server before, if so which server:No
How old are you: 19
Are you familiar with Necessary server commands: Yes I have a good grasp of Essential commands.
Why are you applying?: To join a fun server to protect it, or just to have a good time and build in it.
Why do you think you would be a help to the server?: I'm very alert and mature.
What do you think you could help most with: Building, Server Ideas, etc.
Do you have any suggestions for the server?: The Yogbox has some very fun mods in it.
01/30/2012 1:11 pm
Level 39 : Artisan Giraffe
alanw249
yogsbox isnt a plugin xD thats a mod
01/30/2012 1:05 pm
Level 2 : Apprentice Miner
TheMiningfreak
Skype or Email: masterofstealth123@live.co.uk

IGN:killabearz

Have you been admin on a server before, if so which server:no

How old are you: oh only 11!

Are you familiar with Necessary server commands: yes i am

Why are you applying?: because i have been wanting this for ages

Why do you think you would be a help to the server?:because i am a general good builder

What do you think you could help most with: Building etc..

Do you have any suggestions for the server?: no sorry
01/30/2012 12:59 pm
alanw249
and if i dont succeed in getting admin could i please be whitelisted

EDIT: just instead of spammin the other post and filling out a new application could i use the app above for the other post you made regarding building a medievil city im a great builder
01/30/2012 12:53 pm
alanw249

IGN:(In-Game Name) raw900

Have you been admin on a server before, if so which server: yes i have been admin on a few servers hurleycraft (use to be 13th on top 100 server list but sadly was stopped by owner due to finance issues) a few others over the months that i lost the ip to xD got a new laptop) , tommy server (build server and currently a staff) and also some classic servers calebserver and earthboundress server (both classic) so basicly i know most commands already xD

(Optional)Why did you leave the server your admin on: lost the ip , and shut down xD

How old are you: (must be 13 or older!): 15

Are you familiar with Necessary server commands: ( Essentials, Worldedit, etc) yes very famiiar

Why are you applying?: because i love helping new servers get started its way better than developed servers xD

Why do you think you would be a help to the server?: im a responsible can mess around at times but i can also be strict when needed

What do you think you could help most with: (example: Building): DEFFO building xD im a building fanatic mainly pixel art and huge structures irl .

Do you have any suggestions for the server?: (example: Plugins): mob disguise xD its good for spying on people who grief and also ....... is hilarious to mess with xD
01/30/2012 12:43 pm
Zelora
You can all join now!
01/30/2012 12:32 pm
Gemm55
Uhh hi Zelora uh i would like to be white listed and be a builder plx
Im Gemm55 in game aswell
01/30/2012 10:33 am
Level 12 : Journeyman Taco
duckie7000
Skype or Email:

IGN:(VannilaValkyrie)

Have you been admin on a server before, if so which server: I had my own server and my friends server too not a popular one though.

(Optional)Why did you leave the server your admin on: it wasn't on much

How old are you: (13 years old )

Are you familiar with Necessary server commands: ( Essentials, Worldedit, etc) i think i tried them out a few times

Why are you applying?: i just wanna help

Why do you think you would be a help to the server?: I can bring brilliant ideas to this server and make it an overall more enjoyable experience for all

What do you think you could help most with: probably ideas and listening to regular people

Do you have any suggestions for the server?: Groups Titles Jobs Roleplay Quests.
01/30/2012 10:21 am
Level 24 : Expert Taco
GamerDisco
Skype or Email: gamerdisco@gmail.com

IGN:GamerDisco

Have you been admin on a server before, if so which server:mc.vertigs.lv,mc.rampage.lv, mc.fate.lv
Why did you leave the server your admin on: Because they all crashed!

How old are you: 14

Are you familiar with Necessary server commands: WorldEdit

Why are you applying?: Because I've already been playing on zeloracraft, and that was one of my favourite servers!

Why do you think you would be a help to the server?: Because I will make zeloracraft a better place!

What do you think you could help most with: Arhitecture, and Admin things...

Do you have any suggestions for the server?: You need to buy more slots for the server, so more people can come!
I HAVE ONE QUESTION FOR YOU ZELORA, IN WHAT COUNTRY DO YOU LIVE?
-I LIVE IN Latvia (EUROPE)
01/30/2012 10:20 am
Level 31 : Artisan Hunter
hunterbeebe
Skype or Email: (used for updating u on things Server Related!) jimjack12345@gmail.com

IGN:(In-Game Name) hunterbeebe

Have you been admin on a server before, if so which server: ET CRAFT

(Optional)Why did you leave the server your admin on:They started being all mean to me...

How old are you: (must be 13 or older!) 16

Are you familiar with Necessary server commands: ( Essentials, Worldedit, etc) Yes

Why are you applying?:I need a new server to help.

Why do you think you would be a help to the server?: I can catch many griefers

What do you think you could help most with: (example: Building) Catching griefers

Do you have any suggestions for the server?: (example: Plugins) Get logblock?
01/30/2012 9:54 am
niallgibson93
email: niallgibson93@googlemail.com

IGN: niallgibson93

Minecraftforums.com server : server.minecraftforums.com
and
EdgeCraft

The servers ran out of funds and so was shut down.

How old are you:

Are you familiar with Necessary server commands:
I am familiar with the commands, i may need to check over once then Ill be fine

Why are you applying?:
I really enjoy helping people out on the multilayer servers and want the opportunity to work with people to make something great

I know commands
I am able to work with the players on the servers to fix their problems
I can make nice and big buildings
Im not a douche

What do you think you could help most with:
Building
Helping players

Do you have any suggestions for the server?: Probably factions or towny
01/30/2012 9:41 am
lbfodk
your servers pretty cool thought
01/30/2012 9:37 am
lbfodk
this is not a post to advertise your server
01/30/2012 9:04 am
Cedhead
email: cedhead09@gmail.com
In game name: SneakyDeaky
Experience: Mostly my own servers and other smaller ones, but enough to know more than the basics
What country are you from: Canada
Do you speak English fluently: Yes
Build style: Any, according to server
Average days played a week: 6-7
Are you familiar with admin basics and are you committed: Yes, and Yes
Why: I love Minecraft and I am very familiar with the rules and way of the game. I like helping people, and will obey the rules, enforce them if necessary. I will respect all players, as i hope they do to me.
How i could help the server: I am a good builder, if i do say so myself, and I can help make the server better than it is now, which i'm sure that ts already great. I am really excited to be a part of this server, and will be on tonight. Please send me your reply, and if you do accept me, you will not regret it!
Suggestions: Faction mod, (bukket,) if you don't already have it. It adds and exciting edge to the game and server, and is a good way to see who is against who.
01/30/2012 8:45 am
lbfodk
skype- realwavgamingcore and teamspeak- lbfodk
In game name lbfodk
Age-15
Experience -9
What country your from -usa
Do you speak English Fluently -yes
Building style -modern and old day builds
Amount on average played during the week and weekends -7
Do you have recording software -yes
Are you committed -yes
Why should we let you join -i i can help people i do youtube videos i am good at commands and learning i retain rules and make people use the rules the right way... and i have been admin, mod ,modit,geust, etc..... i am excited to join your server
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome