A slight problem: (Millenaire Mod)

gameboy_1234's Avatar gameboy_12345/4/19 7:21 am
1 emeralds 179 3
5/4/2019 9:55 pm
gameboy_1234's Avatar gameboy_1234
So... There's something I need to get off my chest. When I'm seeing village inhabitants in the Millenaire mod (Which was developed by Kinniken), chatting with others, I find this really annoying: There's just not much variety in what they say to eachother. The same goes for sentences when they're not talking to other villagers (For example, greeting the player, doing their job, etc). I'd really like to know how I can edit the sentence and dialogue texts for each of the cultures, respectively. If anyone knows how to, make sure to reply below, that would be great.
gameboy_1234
Level 1 : New Crafter

Create an account or sign in to comment.

05/04/2019 8:02 amhistory
Level 34 : Artisan Mlem Mlem Bat
Karrfis
wow this mod still exists? dam, remember this one from the old days of modding

intalled it and yup, if you go into .minecraft/mods/millenaire/langauges there are a ton of folder and files

look for the files called X_dialogue (x for faction name) and you should be able to edit them through that, just don't mess up any of the syntax in the text files and you should be ok

i'm gonna guess that if you want to edit the files in English you'll want to start in the folder for the langue you want, read thehelpdocs and your good to go, everything you need to edit dialogue is there "

the Dialogues readme is in English and will help you understand the syntax for writing the dialogue itself
05/04/2019 9:55 pm
gameboy_1234
I read the dialogue readme and then I understood how I had to wrote it. I tried it with the Indian culture and when I saw inhabitants talking to eachother, they had said the conversation I had typed up.
To add on, I also tried it with sentences for the Japanese and I saw them use those words in the game.
Thank you for your help.
05/04/2019 7:26 am
gameboy_1234
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome