Forumskeyboard_arrow_right Minecraft - Java Edition keyboard_arrow_right Modding

Create Forum Thread

Ambellic Mod (Recruiting)

2 emeralds1 reply41 views
created 02/10/2020 3:55 pm by Asc4Yin
last reply 02/10/2020 4:31 pm
Sorry if this breaks any PMC Forum Post rules (Read them but got confused and didn't see the answer on whether this post violates any)

Hello, currently I have started a new Minecraft Mod, well; starting as of right now. Currently I have no one helping and I only know how to model. What is this mod about? I'm thinking as of right now a Portal Half-Life mod, so both Portal and Half-Life stuff in a Minecraft mod, now you may be wondering, "Why make another Portal Gun Mod?" It isn't exactly a Portal Gun mod, it's a Portal mod, so everything related to Portal would be added. "Isn't there already a Portal Blocks mod?" Yes but I plan on adding more than that: So Faithplates, Lasers, Emancipation Grills, Portal Gun Pedestal, Panels, Gels, Cubes, etc. That is if I get enough people to help me. I don't have any payment method right now, likely wont ever for a while, so sorry about that. This mod will hopefully be 1.14-1.15+ (preferred 1.15) and fit the minecraft model and texture style (see imgur link).
You will be credited (if you help) on the Curse forge, Github, and the credits section in the mod; lastly this mod will be open sourced.

https://imgur.com/gallery/U0HkvWy
Posted by avatar
Asc4Yin
Level 30 : Artisan Dragonborn

comment Login or register to post a reply.

1 reply

02/10/2020 4:31 pm
Level 35 : Artisan Droid
Killercreeper42
I can definitely help with testing the mod for bugs.
Planet Minecraft Logo

Website

© 2010 - 2020
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome