Currently seeking modders who are good at redstone mods and psuedocode

Cosmic Lightning's Avatar Cosmic Lightning10/20/19 11:55 pm
1 emeralds 233 7
1/29/2020 12:40 pm
TheDiamondGamin's Avatar TheDiamondGamin
I've tried (Link removed) upwork, PhoenixSc, every place I could think of. One modder was fake, one modder was scamming people and using mcreator, and others just not very knowledgeable.

My mod is basically a better piston mod. I have the art, the pseudocode, and everything needed ready to go.

I'm willing to pay whatever you want for your time, if successful. Like I said, too many failed modders. I'm willing to pay $120 per month if this entices you, but I would need cooperation. O don't mind if you tag team to get it done faster, it's just been trying to get this mod created sense the Minecraft Xbox tu12 update came out.

Again,
Will have the art,
Will have the pseudocode,
Will have money for you if successful. $120 per month, required proof of wip work every 2 weeks.

Requirements
5 years of java Minecraft development(mods) portfolio
5 years C++ portfolio
5 yrs of experience of other game modding. ( Just bragging points here)

Why I don't do it myself? Because due to certain disabilities learning is ten times harder and almost impossible for me unless I drug myself with drugs, which I don't like doing. I like to stay busy, active, and don't like to sit at a computer 24/7 twittling my thumbs. Anyway, thank you for your time.

If this is not allowed, I apologise. I just have nowhere else to turn to.
Cosmic Lightning
Level 27 : Expert Miner