How do I add a GUI to an Entity? Also, how do I have wheels turn on a vehicle?

2 emeralds1 reply103 views
created 07/11/2018 1:20 pm by ComputerCraft32
last reply 07/11/2018 10:17 pm
Hello guys! I am working a vehicle called a "Steam Car". What I want is that the car will only move if coal is inserted into it, kinda of like a furnace. What I need is that when the play presses a certain key[R] while in the vehicle, the GUI will be opened and they can insert coal. Also, how can I get the wheels of the vehicle to rotate? I need them to rotate if I press the key W. I also need the front wheels to turn when I curve, using the A and D keys. The version I am using 1.6.4. I do know that this is a very old version, but the only reason I choose it was because I heard it was a very stable platform for modding. I also head that 1.6.4 is like the "Golden Age", for modding. I understand that I may not receive adequate support. Well, thank you for reading this thread, and please let me know if you can help me! :D
Posted by avatar
ComputerCraft32
Level 5 : Apprentice Modder

comment Login or register to post a reply.

1 reply

07/11/2018 10:17 pm
Level 19 : Journeyman Princess
star_weaver
for starters, your doing it wrong, 1.7.10 is the golden age but keep in mind most people are starting to move on to newer versions and not many if any packs are being made nowdays for 1.7.10

Planet Minecraft

Browse

Site

© 2010 - 2019
planetminecraft.com

Welcome