Forumskeyboard_arrow_right Minecraft - Java Edition keyboard_arrow_right Modding

Create Forum Thread

Hunter x Hunter Mod

2 emeralds7 replies130 views
created 08/13/2019 7:55 am by eatthenight history
last reply 09/09/2019 12:59 pm
MOD IS IN DEVELOPMENT JOIN THE DISCORD AND SUPPORT ME:
discord.gg/QFxjcH

hi minecraft community! i was thinkin about making a hunter x hunter mod cuz there was never rly one..... i wanna know how many people would have interest in this mod. last time i played minecraft is a rly long while ago so i dont know about the (anime) modding community if anyone plays mods anymore and if the have interest in this mod. this mod will bring the hunter hunter universe to minecraft master nen and become the greatest nen user :D

if u wanna help out in any way leave a comment
thanks for any support
Posted by avatar
eatthenight
Level 1 : New Miner

comment Login or register to post a reply.

7 replies

09/09/2019 12:59 pmhistory
eatthenight
UPDATE

so here is a dev-log which shows some of the current features note that everything is still work in progress..

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b9xxIwMmCW4

you will NOT start off with so many skill points that is just for showcasing the mod
you'll get exp by using your nen, abilities and meditating
if you lvl up you will get 4 skill points..
and jajanken rock range wont be so long because its a melee attack i'll have to fix that so it will only fly like 5 blocks
when you hit any blocks with jajanken the impact will destroy blocks so be careful
now i will have to add more abilities npcs from time to time
if you have any ideas/suggestions leave them in the discord
when i add more content the testers will get a dev build for testing bugs and things that could be improved in general

link to discord in thread post
08/18/2019 8:56 am
eatthenight
i finished the basic nen lvl up system so you can boost your different stats which will have various effects like the amount of nen u have for abilities, damage, defense and other special effects will be added too later on. i also made sum stuff for the nen abilities/skills.

i now have an official discord server too, join now:
https://discord.gg/sPQerHf

i will post updates and screenshots there also you might become a tester :)
08/16/2019 1:25 pm
Level 26 : Expert Dragonborn
iSleepy
As an old HxH MMORPG server owner, I am interested in this Mod!! Hopefully, I can see it come to fruition. I have som e friends recreating the HxH server I had before I can introduce you to them if you like?
08/18/2019 8:56 am
eatthenight
sure! i now have an official discord server join w your friends i will post more stuff about the mod there:

discord.gg/sPQerHf
08/15/2019 6:01 am
jDRK
That sounds awesome! I look forward to playing the mod.
I could help if you need anything. Although I've ever only created a couple uncomplete mods back when installing mods was directly edditing the game files :P
I kinda want to get into modding again and I'm a programmer so I think that wouldn't be much of a hustle.
Otherwise I can just test it for you if you like :)
08/15/2019 8:11 am
eatthenight
testing sounds great, i will make a discord in the next days and post the link, im currently not @ home so i will when i get back home and im happy that ur interested i need all the support i can get :)
08/13/2019 4:12 pm
eatthenight
finished the basic nen system, i'll work on the more complex stuff now. you have to master ten, zetsu, ran, hatsu to completely learn nen. you will be able to level all your different nen abilities, for example zetsu people cant "sense" you in the game and so on .. you can level your basic nen so you have a higher amount of nen to use. after that i will probably start working on the actual nen abilities/skills/attacks (?).. if anyone could help me with textures n stuff would be a great help :)

have a good day yall

Planet Minecraft

Browse

Site

© 2010 - 2019
planetminecraft.com

Welcome