Linguists! I need your help!spellcheck

Hebgbs's Avatar Hebgbs9/2/21 5:27 pm history
1 emeralds 104
I am presently working on the Smoother Font+ respack I recently published, correcting various issues that Compliance had caused with their changes and incrementally improving the readability of certain characters. While I had received decent acclaim for my work, it is still not perfect, and one of the things I want to do next is homogenize the appearance of b, d, q, p, m, and n. To perform this work comfortably and with confidence I am not making things worse with my pixel-pushing, I need your counsel!

Please visit the GitHub page containing this pack's assets and let me know which of these characters are similar, or bound to the hip with these lower-case latin characters. I dare not try to figure this out on my own because it's a pixel font and much of the detail that would help me distinguish the characters otherwise are kind of lost.

Provide a template with the characters which contain their Latin counterparts distinguished by either being the only ones present, or with colour-coding in sheets nonlatin-european.png and accented.png,. This is important! It isn't only going to help me, but also many other people who want to create their own fonts, with respect to other non-western players speaking non-Latin / Latin-adjacent tongues!
Hebgbs
Level 47 : Master Archer