Looking for Co Owner for Server!!!

Swixter's Avatar Swixter3/30/23 9:03 pm
1 emeralds 115 2
3/30/2023 10:23 pm
Swixter's Avatar Swixter
Hey if your reading this, You've most likely come to the right place. I'm creating a Modded SMP for Streamers/ Content creators, this server will be whitelisted and catered towards creators. The setting of the server is in a city and its overall purpose it to build a community for ppl who have creative minds and give them plenty of tools to make never before made structures while also making memories streaming and attending the events the server will have. The server will include stuff to do such as make business and advanced machines and purchasing plots/Buildings with the in game currency mod that will be used. The modpack that this server is based around is "Create Flavored" on curseforge. If you want to be a big part of this server and be apart of the team being a Co Owner is what we are currently looking for. Perks the Co- Owner would receive would be being able to have a big input and voice on the creating side of policys/builds and overall creative direction, and on top of that you will be allowed on the whitelisted Modded survival and can participate in the world make your own stuff in the survival setting as well as be a big part of the community be making friends and enjoying the experience for yourself.

                                                             Best way to Contact me is on discord [ Swixter#3066 ]
  To apply for Co-Owner Minimum age requirement is 17+
Swixter
Level 1 : New Explorer