Looking for Mod Functionality for Minecraft Modpack Based on Shop Titan

anotherrogue's Avatar anotherrogue8/13/20 8:24 am
1 emeralds 43
Hi Guys

I'm looking to make a modpack for minecraft based on Shop Titan (see links below), but I can't find some of the functionality I need to get it to work right. This is mostly a crafting game, and I hope to limit or maybe remove combat.

Can you please make suggestions for mods which can do the below (or have similar functions), and state which task they can perform.

Also if you have played the game (Shop Titan) and know of a mod which suits any special functions not mentioned, then please also make suggestions.

The only limitation is the mod must be minecraft version 1.7.10 or above (I may keep at 1.12). The exact version will be chosen once most of the gameplay functions have been completed.

Wanted Functions:

• ability to unlock an area/building/floor/location for a player to work/live in, by either clicking it with an item which could be a quest reward, or triggered by completing a task. otherwise may need to use teleportation which will add issues.
  • create a random job based on a list or tiers of list (will be used in combination with quests like ftb quests or HQM). preferably something an npc could issue. say a npc comes into your shop and asks for you to create an item (randomly or pre-selected from a list) and rewards you for it (gives you currency). this is obviously repeatable, therefore randomness will keep it interesting.

Functions I have:

• large quantity of materials (gems/stones/ingots), amulets, weapons and armour for crafting. This is mostly being taken care of by silent gems and some addon mods.

Links (Shop Titan)

https://store.steampowered.com/app/1258080/Shop_Titans/

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.ripostegames.shopr&hl=en
anotherrogue
Level 43 : Master Batman