Mod ideas

iCreep's Avatar iCreep12/10/15 2:01 am
1 emeralds 327 6
12/10/2015 5:16 pm
Sergeant Sarcasm's Avatar Sergeant Sarcasm
Ok I want to make a full-on RPG mod, and I need ideas, I can (pretty much) code anything so I am open to ideas. If you want to put forward a mod idea, click on the spoiler below

Click to reveal
Mod name:
Ideas:
Features (blocks, dimensions, etc.):
Want to help texture\model?:
iCreep
Level 4 : Apprentice Miner

Create an account or sign in to comment.

12/10/2015 5:16 pm
Level 52 : Grandmaster Lumberjack
Sergeant Sarcasm
Honestly, I would kill for a mod that changes the reticle to an alpha over rather than inverting the color behind it. I know it's not a RPG mod, and I haven't done extensive research on finding something that does this, but seriously the current reticle bugs the crap out of me.
12/10/2015 4:41 pm
Level 7 : Apprentice Explorer
GiraffeCircle
This is unrelated, but is this you?

12/10/2015 3:58 pm
iCreep
New Skype : icreepyt
12/10/2015 12:16 pm
Level 77 : Legendary Robot
PrototypeTheta
I would literally kill for a good war of the worlds mod (based off the book, not the film that is). Might be more interesting than just generic RPG stuff, but it would be one hell of a task.
12/10/2015 11:54 am
iCreep
Just add me on Skype, BlubBlubWhat, I could need some help with the quests, if you help me you can have half the proceeds from adfly and donations, I can do everything, may need some help with GUIs and the quests. I may also change the name to something like The Realm of Minecraftia
My Skype is iCreepYT
12/10/2015 2:17 am
Level 39 : Artisan Lava Rider
blubblubwhat
Mod name: Age of Creep
Ideas: castles and dungeons with special bosses special biomes and quests, maybe character customization. Pm me for more details if you like the idea
Features: some new biomes with special structures only for special biomes, new ore and stone, a special underworld dimension were a "final boss" is.
Help: I could write quests. Not good at modeling or texturing.

Pm me if you like the idea

-Blub
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome