Analyzing mods for people!

kubzyDev27's Avatar kubzyDev279/16/17 4:23 pm
3 emeralds 204 3
9/19/2017 3:29 pm
Entriquit_'s Avatar Entriquit_
Introduction

Hey! I'm kubzyDev27. I'm a experienced minecraft player and a developer working with MineCraft code for the past 2 years doing things like clients, mods and plugins. Lots and lots of plugins. Recently, I've been looking for good PvP mod packs and I've noticed that lots of mods are fishy af (some I've found have client injecting methods and "stealPasswords()"). I know that most people download these mods and don't look through with decompilers or good help so they get banned on servers for cheats when they didn't know or hacked.

What this is?

Because of this, I'm starting a little service called "Moderated Mods" where I'll take in peoples links for mods (major download sites only i.e mediafire) and analyze them and add good, useful, common mods into thisa thread so people can get safe mods easily.

How to get a mod checked
Reply with the link of the mod or the name of the mod. I only accept mediafire and mega downloads so if you have a different one, just send me the name of the mod. I will list good mods I've checked in this thread (or I can keep private if willing) and the bad ones I'll report and try send good alternatives.

Thanks for reading, Have a nice day!
kubzyDev27
Level 1 : New Miner