Armor+ Alpha Testing Applications

jkush321's Avatar jkush32111/22/12 8:23 pm
12/8/2012 4:55 pm
jkush321's Avatar jkush321
Hello everyone! Welcome to the Armor+ Development hub!

I am in the process of making a mod adding tons of new items revolving around armor called Armor+. This mod will be giant and needs community support.

To see the official development blog (daily pictures) click here.

At this time, most idea submissions will be ignored, when more information is available on the mod I will take your ideas more seriously.

Current Private Alpha Testers:
-my414
-JRod2468

You can apply to be an alpha tester below!
Alpha Tester Application
Alpha Tester Application
Minecraft Username:
Skype Username:
I promise that I will follow the rules of the mod and not distribute it. I know that I have permission to record videos and show my friends this mod. I know if I distribute or decompile this mod I will face consequences and will be removed from the alpha testers board and will no longer receive new releases. (Yes/No):
Age [Optional, please don't lie]:

Thanks everyone! I hope this mod will be big and available to the public soon!
jkush321
Level 61 : High Grandmaster Wizard

Create an account or sign in to comment.

12/08/2012 4:55 pm
jkush321
What do you mean by mob armor?
12/08/2012 3:50 pm
Level 40 : Master Musician
SpartanSkeleton
hey what about mob armor? I can start texturing and maybe coding it if you want
12/08/2012 3:47 pm
jkush321
I just finished glow armor after hours of tweaking!

See this picture and more on the official development blog

I really need a few alpha testers who will be available on Skype when needed. If you are interested please apply using the format on the first post of this thread .

Thanks,
-jkush321
11/24/2012 1:02 am
SpartanSkeleton
Art Submitter
Minecraft Username: none (THELA5TSP4RTAN on xbox)
Skype Username:SpartanSkeleton
What is it you are going to make or have made:any armor you want, I really want my mystic armor added
Url [or Private Message it]: Havent started anything yet
Age [Optional, please don't lie]: 15
11/24/2012 1:04 am
SpartanSkeleton
If you see my mod you will notice the texture is crappy I will re-do the texture at your request
11/24/2012 12:50 am
SpartanSkeleton
nevemind thia post sorry
11/24/2012 12:47 am
Level 41 : Master Ninja
hunturbo
I'm not going to apply, but I just want to know a rough estimate of how many sets of armor are you doing. I would recommend using forge for those extra item id slots
11/24/2012 1:18 am
jkush321
There will probably be around 10-20 sets in the final release, and I really don't think I will be using forge. Forge is for block IDs not Item IDs.
11/24/2012 12:41 am
Level 1 : New Miner
xophan
Alpha Tester Application:
Minecraft Username: xophan
Skype Username: xophan44
I promise that I will follow the rules of the mod and not distribute it. I know that I have permission to record videos and show my friends this mod. I know if I distribute or decompile this mod I will face consequences and will be removed from the alpha testers board and will no longer receive new releases. (Yes/No): Yes
11/23/2012 11:17 pm
Level 5 : Apprentice Miner
plus44kills
Alpha Tester Application
Minecraft Username: plus44kills
Skype Username: samgordon123987
I promise that I will follow the rules of the mod and not distribute it. I know that I have permission to record videos and show my friends this mod. I know if I distribute or decompile this mod I will face consequences and will be removed from the alpha testers board and will no longer receive new releases. (Yes/No): Yes
11/23/2012 11:14 pm
Level 33 : Artisan Musician
Mapler54
Alpha Tester Application
Minecraft Username: Mapler54
Skype Username: zero2obilivion54
Age [Optional, please don't lie]: 14
11/23/2012 11:12 pm
Level 12 : Journeyman Miner
gustebeast
Alpha Tester Application
Minecraft Username: plus44kills
Skype Username: samgordon123987
I promise that I will follow the rules of the mod and not distribute it. I know that I have permission to record videos and show my friends this mod. I know if I distribute or decompile this mod I will face consequences and will be removed from the alpha testers board and will no longer receive new releases. (Yes/No): i agree to turms
11/23/2012 12:36 pm
Level 1 : New Miner
JRod24
Minecraft Username: JRod2468
Skype Username: jarrodae24
I promise that I will follow the rules of the mod and not distribute it. I know that I have permission to record videos and show my friends this mod. I know if I distribute or decompile this mod I will face consequences and will be removed from the alpha testers board and will no longer receive new releases. (Yes/No): yes
Age [Optional, please don't lie]: 14
11/23/2012 10:34 am
jkush321
Art Submitters In Detail
As an art submitter, your main goal is to work on assigned art. There will probably be a limited number of art submitters and they will closely work with me when I need them.
11/23/2012 10:32 am
jkush321
Alpha Testers In Detail
Your main goal as an alpha tester is to install the mod and try it out. You can casually play or you can go full out hardcore and find every bug. You can spread the word of the mod too, but your main goal is to write down bugs you find and you will get credited for helping out.
11/22/2012 10:57 pm
Level 54 : Grandmaster Programmer
Cyentw
I'll do some art. I'm pretty skilled when it comes to designing armor, and I know how's it's coded, so I know all of the required files.

Minecraft Username: cyentw
Skype Username: jcyentwj, but sorry, I can only us IM. (No mic)
What is it you are going to make or have made: Well, really whatever armor you really want, I can design and draw it.
Url [or Private Message it]: Well, seeing how there are no pics/ideas yet, I think I'll just sign up to be a team artist and make pics as I go.
Age [Optional, please don't lie]: 14 in under a month

And also, one more thing, I am on Thanksgiving vacation and I can't start until Monday afternoon.

PM me, I rarely check back on the forums.

Thanks!
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome