Custom Launcher Help - Login

sycoinc's Avatar sycoinc9/12/13 5:32 am
1 emeralds 347 6
9/12/2013 9:18 pm
sycoinc's Avatar sycoinc
I am making a custom minecraft launcher for my server that shows recent news, social media links and a few download links... rather simple things to start.

The one thing is I can't figure out of find how i would make a area in my launcher actually login and launch minecraft (with account validation) using the minecraft login validation script.

I have had trouble finding how I should do this and well now i'm coming here for some help to see if anyone else knows.

Thanks in advance

-sycoinc
sycoinc
Level 57 : Grandmaster Programmer

Create an account or sign in to comment.

09/12/2013 7:01 am
Level 54 : Grandmaster Programmer
nickfromgreece
What you need to do is simple, you just need to send a POST request to the mojangs servers with the username and password provided if its incorrect itll return "Anauthorised" if it is it will return a JSON file containing the access token which isused to authocate MP servers.
09/12/2013 9:18 pm
sycoinc
thanks wil give this a go!
09/12/2013 6:54 am
sycoinc
thanks for input, have posts on both those also
09/12/2013 5:56 am
Level 7 : Apprentice Farmer
Proud_Aussie
Matthewenderle
sycoincI am making a custom minecraft launcher for my server that shows recent news, social media links and a few download links... rather simple things to start.

The one thing is I can't figure out of find how i would make a area in my launcher actually login and launch minecraft (with account validation) using the minecraft login validation script.

I have had trouble finding how I should do this and well now i'm coming here for some help to see if anyone else knows.

Thanks in advance

-sycoinc

probably better off on minecraftforums. Maybe even bukkit.org

yes, minecraftfourms is better for this stuff.
09/12/2013 5:50 am
Level 3 : Apprentice Artist
Matthewenderle
sycoincI am making a custom minecraft launcher for my server that shows recent news, social media links and a few download links... rather simple things to start.

Thanks in advance

-sycoinc

probably better off on minecraftforums. Maybe even bukkit.org
09/12/2013 5:39 am
Level 9 : Apprentice Explorer
Piddlesam
oooh custom launcher, sounds interesting if I knew how id help but I don't, but goodluck and I hope you get it sorted x
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome