Electricity mod

Nikea8's Avatar Nikea89/28/14 11:18 pm
1 emeralds 350 5
10/4/2014 1:19 pm
Nikea8's Avatar Nikea8
I am starting up a small modded server, and I would like some sort of Electricity mod. So basically, it will do everything Redstone does, but replaces it. And it will have cables and such, and it's *Hopefully* Simple and easy to use/understand. Could somebody suggest a good mod that would be useable on my server? I tried looking them up but I couldn't find any =/ Thanks!
Nikea8
Level 12 : Journeyman Modder

Create an account or sign in to comment.

10/04/2014 1:19 pm
Nikea8
Ok, thanks! I will download it and check it out
10/01/2014 11:51 am
Level 18 : Journeyman Miner
03koekje
Thermal Expansion is a pretty good mod, it has power and pretty easy to understand. Doesn't make your game slow, and has cables and such. Industrial Craft is good but with thermal expansion its better, i never knew how to build up power with it but you can use thermal expansion things for it
09/29/2014 12:28 am
Nikea8
Yes, I have project red but I feel as if it still falls into the redstone category. I found a mod, Electrical Age, and it has pretty much exactly what I need. It's a little big though, and makes my game slow when run with my other mods. (And it's not my PC that is slow, I just bought a $5000 computer ) But I will try and see how well it runs. I always thought that IndustrialCraft was more lasers and such. I didn't know that they had Electrical stuff. I will try it out too, thanks!
09/29/2014 12:20 am
Level 40 : Master Architect
nammerbom
redpower is not around anymore but there is an updated similarity called project red
http://www.minecraftforum.net/forums/ma ... -9-16-2014

Its basically redpower
09/28/2014 11:23 pm
Level 27 : Expert Pokemon
PoshTick
I have not played minecraft for quite sometime so I may not be the best person to answer this, but you should check out redpower, industrialcraft, and thermal expansion if they are still around. Also you may want to look into some of the mod packs on tekkit and feed the beast as some of these maybe just what you are looking for.

Edit; I actually read your post this time and redpower would be the closest one I know to your criteria, but I did a quick google search and it seems the mod maker stopped updating it.
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome