forum Forumsplay_arrow Minecraft fiber_manual_record Mods

My First Mod Any Suggestions

1 emerald5 replies250 views
created 12/27/2013 5:30 am by BitBox
last reply 12/28/2013 1:01 am
I recently uploaded my first mod, and I was wondering if you guys had any suggestions?

I'm not an advanced modder, so I can't do crazy things and please only post what you think would actually be added to minecraft, as that is this mod is all about

http://www.planetminecraft.com/mod/mine ... -forge-v1/

Thanks.
Posted by avatar
BitBox
Level 39 : Artisan Modder
R.I.P. This thread died because it's been inactive for months. You are unable to post new replies but feel free to read! If you feel this thread should be active again, message a moderator.

5 replies

12/28/2013 1:01 am
Level 27 : Expert Dragonborn
Shephard01
I have never really seen a good disease mod. All the ones I saw are all block related, never infectious player/mob diseases. Might be a bit advanced to do, but I was hoping for someone to make a mod like this.
12/27/2013 3:18 pm
Level 14 : Journeyman Explorer
Butterblender
BitBoxI recently uploaded my first mod, and I was wondering if you guys had any suggestions?

I'm not an advanced modder, so I can't do crazy things and please only post what you think would actually be added to minecraft, as that is this mod is all about

http://www.planetminecraft.com/mod/mine ... -forge-v1/

Thanks.

More dog breed mod! Make sure to add a Corgi!
12/27/2013 3:16 pm
Level 50 : Grandmaster Necromancer
X_pilot
I must say...It's a nice little mod. It's super simple though...
I suggest you keep up the good work and explore. Use this mod as an adventure and a learning experience. If you take a look at my Hazuzu mod, you'll see that's basically what I did. Added what ever I thought I should add...Most of which was totally random xD

So yeah. Go with the flow and in about 1 week, think about it again and develop it farther and farther, until you are happy. If you want to try something new, use this mod as the test.

Hope I could help
12/27/2013 5:46 am
Level 30 : Artisan Artist
Anxi
Robots.... Evil and good robots. you can make the robots mine, cook, and any other chores
12/27/2013 5:32 am
Level 17 : Journeyman Architect
LittleChaosGaming
A pets mod where u can make pets do more things XD I do t know probably a lame idea

Planet Minecraft

Browse

Site

© 2010 - 2019
planetminecraft.com

Welcome