My First Mod Any Suggestions

BitBox's Avatar BitBox12/27/13 5:30 am
1 emeralds 313 5
12/28/2013 1:01 am
Shephard01's Avatar Shephard01
I recently uploaded my first mod, and I was wondering if you guys had any suggestions?

I'm not an advanced modder, so I can't do crazy things and please only post what you think would actually be added to minecraft, as that is this mod is all about

http://www.planetminecraft.com/mod/mine ... -forge-v1/

Thanks.
BitBox
Level 40 : Master Modder

Create an account or sign in to comment.

12/28/2013 1:01 am
Level 30 : Artisan Dragonborn
Shephard01
I have never really seen a good disease mod. All the ones I saw are all block related, never infectious player/mob diseases. Might be a bit advanced to do, but I was hoping for someone to make a mod like this.
12/27/2013 3:18 pm
Level 15 : Journeyman Explorer
Butterblender
BitBoxI recently uploaded my first mod, and I was wondering if you guys had any suggestions?

I'm not an advanced modder, so I can't do crazy things and please only post what you think would actually be added to minecraft, as that is this mod is all about

http://www.planetminecraft.com/mod/mine ... -forge-v1/

Thanks.

More dog breed mod! Make sure to add a Corgi!
12/27/2013 3:16 pm
Level 54 : Grandmaster Necromancer
X_pilot
I must say...It's a nice little mod. It's super simple though...
I suggest you keep up the good work and explore. Use this mod as an adventure and a learning experience. If you take a look at my Hazuzu mod, you'll see that's basically what I did. Added what ever I thought I should add...Most of which was totally random xD

So yeah. Go with the flow and in about 1 week, think about it again and develop it farther and farther, until you are happy. If you want to try something new, use this mod as the test.

Hope I could help
12/27/2013 5:46 am
Level 34 : Artisan Waffle
Wafflegum
Robots.... Evil and good robots. you can make the robots mine, cook, and any other chores
12/27/2013 5:32 am
Level 16 : Journeyman Architect
LittleChaosGaming
A pets mod where u can make pets do more things XD I do t know probably a lame idea
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome