GBan | Bukkit | Global Banning Solution

MCMedia's Avatar MCMedia10/29/13 1:56 pm
1 emeralds 834 7
11/1/2013 10:30 am
MCMedia's Avatar MCMedia
Hello, all. I'm MCMedia. I'm a 12 year old developer and have been coding for just over two years. I don't know if this is the right place; or if I'm event allowed to post this, but I have just created a plugin and would like some feedback. The plugin is called gBan (If you haven't already noticed by the title) and is a global banning solution (Again, if you haven't already noticed by the title). It enables singular servers and networks to globally ban players across their network. By connecting to a sql server, the plugin checks for entries in the database to see who is banned/muted. The plugin currently offers muting, tempbanning, banning and tempmuting. If you have any solutions or feedback for this plugin, please don't hesitate to post in the comments. Thanks!

http://dev.bukkit.org/bukkit-plugins/bukkit-gban/

--
MCMedia
MCMedia
Level 5 : Apprentice Modder

Create an account or sign in to comment.

10/30/2013 2:33 pm
MCMedia
I am quite experienced with PHP.. I will work on integrating a website.
10/30/2013 5:18 am
Level 34 : Artisan Network
Darthmineboy
It is good I think, but there are better solutions for this already, even with it's own website intergration its called BanManager , if BanManager wasnt out there, i would have used yours.
11/01/2013 10:30 am
MCMedia
Added website integration Thanks for the idea!
10/30/2013 5:12 am
MCMedia
It doesn't work like mcbans; it is a ban but only for a server network. Each server network has their own mysql database - it's not global like MCBans.
10/30/2013 2:40 pm
Level 32 : Artisan Electrician
RustyTurkeyBrain
You said it was global... is it global in a different way or is it not global?
10/31/2013 7:44 pm
MCMedia
It's global for each server network... Say you have server 1, 2 & 3. These servers are in network 1. Network 1 also has mysql database 1. Network two has server 4 and 5; they also have mysql database two. Servers 1, 2 & 3 check to see who's banned on network one by checking database 1. Servers 3 and 4 check to see who's banned on network two by checking mysql database two.
10/29/2013 3:00 pm
Level 52 : Grandmaster Technomancer
Vital_D4N_
Isnt there MCbans for this already?
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome