Grave Yard mod request

Shephard01's Avatar Shephard015/29/13 1:45 am
1 emeralds 422 2
5/29/2013 4:31 pm
Shephard01's Avatar Shephard01
Hi, I was thinking of a mod that adds a new dungeon, two new mobs, some new blocks, graveyards, and two types of coffins. First of all, I would like to talk about the Coffins. I was thinking that in randomly generated grave yards, you can dig up a grave and find a coffin. If you open the coffin up, there will be a random player in the coffin. The graves will a grave stone with the players name, and a randomly generated date on witch he/she was born on and died on. The second type of coffin will be found in a new dungeon. it is called, the Vampire coffin. The Vampire coffin will have a 25% chance of holding a vampire inside it that will atempt to bite the player, and the player will become a vampire. When the coffin does not have a vampire inside, the player may pick up the coffin, and sleep in it. when sleeping in the vampire coffin, you will have a 30% chance of becoming a vampire. Once you become a vampire, meat, apples, and other foods will provide 60% less hunger then what they used to. You know have to feast on the blood of animals, testifacates, or if the mod becomes SMP, other players. The coffin will be craftable. The next thing I want to talk about, is the mobs. The first is the vampire witch does 5 hearts of damage, is really fast, and burns in the sun. When the vampire attacks the player, it has a 85% chance of turning the player into a vampire, the vampire can also turn into a vampire bat..The next mob, is the vampire bat. There are two types of vampire bats. One is the normal one like we have in the real world, the second is the vampire that turned into a bat. The new dungeon, is called the Hall of Blood. The Hall of Blood will be a long and big corridor filled with quartz pillars. At the end of the Hall of Blood, there will be a platfrom with a Vampire coffin in it. In the grave yard, there will be a 15% chance of a entrance to the Hall of Blood. Grave Yards will include lots of graves. The graves witch I have said a while ago will have a coffin inside it with a random player from the game, with a gravestone. I hope someone will get around to make this mod, as I really like the idea of it. I also wish for this mode to be for forge. Thank you for reading my post.
Shephard01
Level 30 : Artisan Dragonborn