Guinea pigs for minecraft?

Moonlit_Phoenix's Avatar Moonlit_Phoenix1/21/18 8:10 am
1 emeralds 3.5k 5
1/22/2018 12:32 pm
Moonlit_Phoenix's Avatar Moonlit_Phoenix
This may sound like an odd request but I have always wanted a guinea pig mod! Unfortunately I am yet to find a mod for guinea pig mobs and was wondering if there was anyone who would be willing to re create these adorable rodents into the life of minecraft.

If so, can you make them to represent the standard guinea pig size and shape with a variety of different colours (and maybe even breeds?)

The guinea pigs mobs roam around and feast on the grass and crops that grow. you can tame them using guinea pig food which is crafted by putting; carrots, melon, pumpkin and apple into a food bowl which can be crafted by using wood in a similar recipe to the bowl. Once tamed your guinea pig will follow you around unless you put them on stay or roam.

Personally, I mind if a guinea pig cage is made in minecraft but if created please use the design based on a C & C cage, I would HATE to see small cages in minecraft made for guinea pigs!! Guinea pigs require at least minimum 120 x 120 cm of floor space so seeing a small cage in minecraft would be upsetting as it will give other people the wrong idea!

If there is anyone who would make this mod that would be amazing!

- Thank you
Moonlit_Phoenix
Level 1 : New Miner