Hiring Client Coder

ToxicRitualist's Avatar ToxicRitualist12/18/12 8:52 pm
1 emeralds 103 3
12/22/2012 11:59 pm
ZzgoogleplexzZ's Avatar ZzgoogleplexzZ
I have already developed a fair amount of the coding for the client that I could manage. However, I need someone to work on the mods for me! Whoever does I would be happy to give you a cape for the client and once it starts getting along I can make you part of the "staff"... The file for what I've done so far is here (http://dl.dropbox.com/u/67644568/Execut ... ngBeta.jar) and I just want something simple but this may be more difficult than it sounds to me I want like a GUI Console that shows up with a press of the "U" button. The mods I would like are Fly, Spam, Offline-Name Changer, Sprint, and Wallhack... If you would be willing to add anything else I'd be greatful thanks!

Also if you volunteer, I'll PM you as more idea's come to me lol...

(I would also accept just becoming a "Staff" for a hacked client )
ToxicRitualist
Level 24 : Expert Modder