Ideas Needed!

deadrecon98's Avatar deadrecon9811/11/14 9:39 pm
1 emeralds 1.3k 12
11/13/2014 6:45 pm
deadrecon98's Avatar deadrecon98

Hey everyone! It has come to my attention (from myself of course) that I am running out of ideas. This is sad and all but I look upon this as an opportunity for you, the community to give a mod creator some ideas and I can make them happen! Now this doesn't mean that they will all be used but if they are you will be accredited in the credits of the mod as well as the main page with the idea('s) you submitted. Please feel free to help me out in any way possible! Thank you all for reading this!
deadrecon98
Level 38 : Artisan Programmer

Create an account or sign in to comment.

11/13/2014 6:45 pm
deadrecon98
JoaoPauloC100Maybe create your own painting?
Something like you choose the size, then you place pixels like the microblock mod or pumpkin carver mod? (Maybe that already exists)

Or this mod idea that I had long ago:
When you first visit the end and kill the dragon, it's gonna be normal.
When you're back, the dragon is born again (supposing you left the egg there) and the Endermen can hold tools, even on the overworld. After you keep killing the dragon several times (it will get harder) Endermen will have built villages and cities and will be able to hold tools and weapons (made of an ore found in the end?)
Well, I dunno, if you need help thinking a bit more just let me know
I'd love to see the Intelligent Ender mod or something like that come true

Hmm, it sounds very interesting. I will probably use one of those ideas.
11/13/2014 6:04 pm
deadrecon98
Wow look at all of these ideas! This is fantasitic! I think that I will pull a few ideas from every suggestion. Keep them coming!
11/12/2014 9:42 pm
Level 11 : Journeyman Network
Mikeroboblox
JoaoPauloC100Maybe create your own painting?
Something like you choose the size, then you place pixels like the microblock mod or pumpkin carver mod? (Maybe that already exists)

When you're back, the dragon is born again (supposing you left the egg there) and the Endermen can hold tools, even on the overworld. After you keep killing the dragon several times (it will get harder) Endermen will have built villages and cities and will be able to hold tools and weapons (made of an ore found in the end?)
Well, I dunno, if you need help thinking a bit more just let me know
I'd love to see the Intelligent Ender mod or something like that come true

Both ideas are great, but how about mod/texture pack making mod ( Using the custom painting process ) for people who want to make their own mods. Of course, these can't be posted =3
11/12/2014 9:25 pm
Level 13 : Journeyman Dragon
themage
i feel like you should create a dungeons and dragon mod where you can set up campaigns and differents classes abilities and stuff like that and have the players go through the story line
11/12/2014 8:35 pm
Level 16 : Journeyman Unicorn
riverphillips
Why don't you alleviate the whole builder community and make a mod/brush that replaces one type of block with another selected block. You could also increase the radius of the brush, and do percentages: replace block x with block y,z,...That would be awesome!!

River
11/12/2014 8:32 pm
Level 27 : Expert Artist
JoaoPauloC100
Maybe create your own painting?

Well, I dunno, if you need help thinking a bit more just let me know :D
I'd love to see the Intelligent Ender mod or something like that come true :D
11/12/2014 8:30 pm
Level 16 : Journeyman Mage
XBlack_LeopardX
I've had a idea for a mod that i wanted to make when i learn coding for minecraft im currently waiting for my online java programming classes to start but the mod that i was thinking about is one where you are able to place ingots on the ground like in terrafermacraft where you can stack them up in piles
11/12/2014 8:24 pm
Level 63 : High Grandmaster Hero
Runninlikcraz
Clash of Clans mod since there isn't a *good* one yet? Top of mind idea, sorry if its not good
11/12/2014 7:29 pm
Level 26 : Expert Artist
sippiboy
i think it is possible, in modpacks some of the modpack creators use another mod that can remove a crafting recipe but ifk not big on modding
11/12/2014 8:20 pm
deadrecon98
Crafting recipes and items are two completely different things. Forge is BIG on security.
11/12/2014 12:46 pm
Level 23 : Expert Nerd
Davekillerish
The Kick it Down a Notch Mod
- Removes all Useless Items / Ideas that came after Notch left the minecraft project.

You would be praised by the minecraft community.
11/12/2014 5:48 pm
deadrecon98
Sadly that's not possible. Forge has locked their game down tough time.
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome