Learning Java - Any Help?

troll_u_mad's Avatar troll_u_mad2/9/13 1:26 pm
1 emeralds 121 4
2/10/2013 12:44 am
Bugs_e's Avatar Bugs_e
Hai.
I'm Troll, and I want to learn Java very much.
It seems like such a great thing to learn.
Could someone give me a reference to a place to learn?
Thanks!

~Troll
troll_u_mad
Level 12 : Journeyman Modder

Create an account or sign in to comment.

02/10/2013 12:44 am
Level 1 : New Miner
Bugs_e
I recommend watching videos on youtube. I myself am learning java, first you wanna make sure you can write the 'hello world' application from memory because that is the absolute basic program in java for beginners. Once you get that down in your memory & remember the java syntax you can begin learning the variables. If you choose to read books, make sure you have your IDE open so you can practice the code you learn. The best way I can say to learn java would be practice what you learn, and modify the code. Fixing errors is debugging, and something you should get use to.

Sorry for the long paragraph. But read it, and open the doors to java. Good luck.
02/10/2013 12:28 am
Level 23 : Expert Explorer
Dread-Legion
If you need any help, I can possibly hook you up with some people that are offering tutorials.
02/09/2013 1:46 pm
Level 56 : Grandmaster Goblin
couljj
Kind of nervous answering this questions, as you may be a troll and not really care, but I'll give you the benefit of the doubt.

There are several ways to learn Java, you can start by looking up tutorials on Google and YouTube. You could also go to your local library and look for a book. Don't be discouraged if the book is 600+ pages, you don't need to read it linearly.

Java Tutorial by thenewboston:
http://www.youtube.com/course?list=ECFE2CE09D83EE3E28
02/10/2013 12:14 am
Level 12 : Journeyman Modder
troll_u_mad
Thank you.
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome