Looking for a modder/ mod helper for 1.7.10 mod

CrazyPigglet's Avatar CrazyPigglet2/16/16 6:32 am
1 emeralds 408 3
4/22/2016 7:36 pm
qwEArfzwsertgredtyhr's Avatar qwEArfzwsertgredtyhr
Hello!
Recently, I have decided to start working on a mod that will add bunch of new and original animals into minecraft.
. I will make the models and think of the ideas, but I need a person who will help me put them into minecraft.
I can do the coding from tutorials, but I need someone to consult to help me if I get stuck.
Of course, some of this creatures will have to have some unique attributes, so I need an experienced coder, who knows their way with coding.
If you would like to help me, I would be so grateful and give you some more info.
Just a disclaimer, the idea is mine, so the mod belongs to me, but they will, of course, be very highly credited.
CrazyPigglet
Retired Moderator
Level 49 : Master Unicorn

Create an account or sign in to comment.

04/22/2016 7:36 pm
Level 5 : Apprentice Archer
qwEArfzwsertgredtyhr
I COULD, Gimme a PM if you need help
02/16/2016 8:38 am
Level 49 : Master Unicorn
CrazyPigglet
Silvania yeah, but I don't really need a coder to do all the work. I'm learning how to code so I can do some, I just need a person that I can consult for help if I get stuck.
02/16/2016 8:31 am
Level 88 : Elite Modder
Fureniku
Nothing personal, but if you want a coder who will come along and does 95% of the work on a mod, you're gonna struggle to find one saying "the mod belongs to me".

The models are the easy bit that take maybe an hour each. Coding custom AI takes a lot longer than that alone, then you have the animations, spawning mechanisms, breeding... not to mention the initial setup.

Generally speaking in this situation, the mod belongs to and should be posted around by the coder, and you'd be the one who gets a bit of credit on the side "for the idea and models"
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome