Macro Keybind Mod Download

MyNameBarelyFits's Avatar MyNameBarelyFits2/22/18 8:06 pm
1 emeralds 264 3
2/24/2018 1:46 am
MyNameBarelyFits's Avatar MyNameBarelyFits
I've been trying to download the Macro Keybind Mod for Minecraft 1.12, but I can't find a video to help me and the website isn't very clear. I'm on a server called Minehut that hosts player servers, and there's a server on there with generators. I don't have unbreaking on my pickaxe and I need to write a script that does /repair like every minute. I've had this mod, I have liteloader, it's just everytime I download the mod itself, It's an Internet Explorer file and I can't put it in %appdata% > .minecraft > mods. Can someone help me download this?

Thanks,
MyNameBarelyFits.
MyNameBarelyFits
Level 1 : New Miner

Create an account or sign in to comment.

02/24/2018 1:46 am
Level 1 : New Miner
MyNameBarelyFits
I know all that, when I click "Download Mod", it opens at the bottom of my screen as "What would you like to do with this file", or something. Then it says "Open", "Save", or "Save As". When I click Save, it says "Saving..." then say "What would you like to do with this file", and it says something like "Open" "Open Folder" or "Cancel". I click "Open Folder" and it goes to my downloads. Usually it should me a mod file, but it's a Internet Explorer link/file thing. Help me please xD
02/23/2018 3:32 pm
Level 31 : Artisan Procrastinator
Thymph
When you go to same it, it looks like you saving it as a link instead
02/23/2018 1:10 am
Level 24 : Expert Prince
Govindas
I think you should put the file in mods folder
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com