Making a large mod, anyone wanna help?

dajakos's Avatar dajakos10/28/12 6:55 am
1 emeralds 261 6
10/28/2012 11:57 am
dajakos's Avatar dajakos
Hello, I have enjoyed java coding for a while now, but have never set out to make a big project, and I think it's about time that I do.

I am not going to spread the idea yet, although if you do want to help use this application:

Age(this doesn't really matter if you are skilled and will not take things into your own hands):
Skype username(feel free to pm):
Skills:
Previous experience:
Example code(if that is what you are going to be doing) of something unique that will grab my attention:

Thank you, I am going to start making the mod right now!
dajakos
Level 28 : Expert Blockhead

Create an account or sign in to comment.

10/28/2012 9:59 am
Level 39 : Artisan Creeper
11volt11
Why would you want to join if you don't even know what it is?
10/28/2012 11:57 am
dajakos
Good point, the reason I didn't release any mod info was because I am scared of people stealing the idea.
10/28/2012 9:57 am
Level 44 : Master Turtle
oghgo300
Age(this doesn't really matter if you are skilled and will not take things into your own hands): 13
Skype username(feel free to pm): oliverbenvgoldsmith
Skills: making items, food, blocks, biomes, working on dimensions and loads more
Previous experience: I have made the Mcdonalds+ mod which got popular
Example code(if that is what you are going to be doing) of something unique that will grab my attention: um... i don't really know what to put here but you can check out my mod http://www.planetminecraft.com/mod/mcdonalds-mod-132/
10/28/2012 7:34 am
Level 12 : Journeyman Dragon
TheBenCan
Age(this doesn't really matter if you are skilled and will not take things into your own hands):14
Skype username(feel free to pm):Bencanz99
Skills:im very good with coding mc (only modloader) 8/10
Previous experience:i have made quite a few private mods for freinds ect.. but never uploaded to internet ... i want ot start now!
Example code(if that is what you are going to be doing) of something unique that will grab my attention:err what????
10/28/2012 9:51 am
dajakos
I think I found you on skype
10/28/2012 8:12 am
dajakos
I couldn't find you over skype, add me, username dajakos (may show as adamhj123)
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome