Making One Free Mod!!

mrbliss1's Avatar mrbliss17/31/13 11:44 am
7/31/2013 12:41 pm
Gorillaz01Fan's Avatar Gorillaz01Fan
Hey guy this competition will close on the 5th of August. To enter all you have to do is leave your details below in this format.

Name =
Skype =
Mod name =
Mod description =
Why you think this would be a popular mod =
modloader or forge =

The winner will be the mod that I like the best and is the most original .

On the 5th i will pick my top 5 and rate them from 1-10 and tell the 4 that dont win what they could have done better..
mrbliss1
Level 8 : Apprentice Modder

Create an account or sign in to comment.

07/31/2013 12:41 pm
Level 17 : Journeyman Cake
Gorillaz01Fan
Name = Cameron
Skype = british_gorilla
Mod name = Jungles Anonymous
Mod description = This mod would add more features to the jungles in Minecraft, since everyone likes to avoid them except when getting ocelots and cocoa beans.
Features:
Garden Dungeon: sort of like a stronghold but made out of leaves, and when the leaves are broken a green silverfish would come out. There would also be a portal in which you would need Cocoa Blocks (Made like a resource block, iron, gold etc., and made with cocoa beans). After activating the portal and going into it, it would take you to a Jungle Dimension, where all it is, is jungles. Inside this dimension, temples and villages have an increased spawn value. To return, you must return to where you spawned in the dimension and go back through the portal.
More Food: Adds fruit like bananas, berries, and such things to jungles.
Allows player to craft chocolate milk with a milk bottle (milk and a glass bottle) by putting cocoa beans and a milk bottle in the user crafting table or regular crafting table. Restores 1 hunger.
Allows player to create apple cider, banana smoothies, orange juice, etc. by combining a glass bottle and; crushed apple pieces, squeezed banana, and crushed orange pieces and other items (Obtainable by throwing item to floor, has a random chance to turn into such item)
More Mobs: Adds snakes, gorillas, cheetahs, and tigers to jungles. Adds birds to all biomes.
More Tools: Adds cocoa tools, slightly less durability than stone and the strength of iron. Right clicking would allow to partially use up (shift-right click for swords) the tool to fill up the hunger bar.
More Armor: Adds cocoa armor, which has the durability of chain armor, and when a full set is being worn, it adds the thorns enchantment to the armor, so all mobs that touch you become damaged, but the durability gets used up from that.
Why you think this would be a popular mod = I think it would be a popular mod because you rarely see someone do something with just a certain biome, and this would also be a change of pace for a lot of people.
Modloader or Forge = Forge
07/31/2013 12:35 pm
Level 17 : Journeyman Cake
legotardis1212
Name = Ryan
Skype =legotardis12
Mod name =light rail craft
Mod description = a mod that adds trolleys, streetcars, and subway/modern city trains
Why you think this would be a popular mod =people who have maps or servers that are city based build minecart railways but i think with this mod it would feel/look more cityish if thats a real word with subways and lightrail trains in their servers
modloader or forge =i dont care honestly
07/31/2013 12:24 pm
Level 7 : Apprentice Explorer
kiki_vakama
Name = KikiVakama
Skype = Giving it via PM Only
Mod name =Better Stew Mod
Mod description =
The mod changes completely the way making mushroom stew works. First, you use a cauldron on top of fire to heat up water. Then, you throw the mushrooms in (kinda like the crucible in Thaumcraft 3) . After a few seconds (20 or so) the water becomes light brown. You then take a bowl and right click the cauldron. Depending on how many mushrooms you've thrown you get as many mushroom stews (you need to click several times with several bowls) .

It will also be cool to make different stews this way. Perhaps beef or pork ones. Or pumpkin soup. Or even carrot and potato soups. And even fish soup. (it is getting a bit stupid)

Why you think this would be a popular mod = Making stews needs tweaking and this simple mod is something that no one realises he wants.
modloader or forge = you decide which will be easier for you
07/31/2013 12:16 pm
Level 20 : Expert Dragon
Snowy_leopard
TudorOstrich
CreeperKiller102
They have Ostriches in Mo' Creatures Just so you Know

Yeah but he's not making it 1.6.2

Lies
XanderGryphon
It's not true. An update is currently in the works, and will be released when it's done.
07/31/2013 12:13 pm
mrbliss1
any more
07/31/2013 12:09 pm
mrbliss1
TudorOstrich
mrbliss1Hey guy this competition will close on the 5th of August. To enter all you have to do is leave your details below in this format.

Name =
Skype =
Mod name =
Mod description =
modloader or forge =

On the 5th i will pick my top 5 and rate them from 1-10 and tell the 4 that dont win what they could have done better..

Name= Tudor
Skype= Sorry, not giving it out. But follow me on twitter @TudorOstrich
Mod name= OstrichCraft
ModDescription= Ever wanted a good companion? Now you can! With ostrich craft you will always have a good protective friend! You can now spawn ostriches with spawn eggs too! You can tame them same you tame a horse! easy! When they are tamed, you can ride them. You can also use name tags and leads on them! They can easily boost up there health with sugar! Did I mention they fight for you? Get your ostrich pal today!
Why you think this may be popular: Well its a new mob that can actually follow you, fight for you, be ridden and all that. its new besides an old Wolf or ocelot or horse.
Needs: Forge

*Please make this mod for me, because i've always wanted ostriches.

wow would be a challenge but this one is winning so far
07/31/2013 12:03 pm
Level 30 : Artisan Pokemon
Reso_
Name = Ron.
Skype = Going give it out in a PM to you if I win.
Mod name = Ancient Dimensions.
Mod description = A mod adding more Dimensions (Ancient Egypt, Ancient Greece, Ancient Rome, Ancient Persia, etc.) with which there are new, hostile mobs that get harder the farther back in history you go. Each realm would have a boss mob (Pharaoh for Egypt, a God for Greece, etc.) and each boss mob would drop and item you need to go to the next realm. Secondary bosses would also be in those realms, so that you have to fights them to gain the summoning item for the boss of that realm. Each of the realms would also have weapons that get stronger the farther you go.
Why you think this would be a popular mod = There aren't any good mods that add lots of Dimensions or lots of hostile mobs, and I believe the Minecraft community deserves one. I've tried to make this and failed, so I hoped you, with having more expertise, would be able to give that to them.
modloader or forge = Forge (Would be easier for the Dimensions).
07/31/2013 12:11 pm
mrbliss1
ok since i like this one so much i may join up with you and privately make this. pm me your skype and we can begin
07/31/2013 12:21 pm
Level 30 : Artisan Pokemon
Reso_
I sent it, so check your messages.
07/31/2013 12:33 pm
mrbliss1
added u
07/31/2013 12:02 pm
Level 19 : Journeyman Goblin
TudorOstrich
CreeperKiller102
TudorOstrich
mrbliss1Hey guy this competition will close on the 5th of August. To enter all you have to do is leave your details below in this format.

Name =
Skype =
Mod name =
Mod description =
modloader or forge =

Name= Tudor
Mod name= OstrichCraft
ModDescription= Ever wanted a good companion? Now you can! With ostrich craft you will always have a good protective friend! You can now spawn ostriches with spawn eggs too! You can tame them same you tame a horse! easy! When they are tamed, you can ride them. You can also use name tags and leads on them! They can easily boost up there health with sugar! Did I mention they fight for you? Get your ostrich pal today!
Why you think this may be popular: Well its a new mob that can actually follow you, fight for you, be ridden and all that. its new besides an old Wolf or ocelot or horse.

Yeah but he's not making it 1.6.2
07/31/2013 11:56 am
Level 12 : Journeyman Goblin
KingJeepers
How about a mashup of me and Creeper's?
07/31/2013 11:55 am
Level 2 : Apprentice Miner
CreeperKiller102
TudorOstrich

Name =
Skype =
Mod name =
Mod description =
modloader or forge =

Name= Tudor
Mod name= OstrichCraft

07/31/2013 11:53 am
CreeperKiller102
Also, Add goats to my mod, I'm making this up as i go xD
07/31/2013 11:52 am
Level 19 : Journeyman Goblin
TudorOstrich

Name =
Skype =
Mod name =
Mod description =
modloader or forge =

Name= Tudor
Mod name= OstrichCraft

07/31/2013 11:52 am
CreeperKiller102
What are the odds, kinda the same concept xD
I didn't see that post, he made it while I was thinking.
07/31/2013 12:08 pm
mrbliss1
that alright im more likely to pick a forge mod over modloader
07/31/2013 11:51 am
CreeperKiller102
Name = Antoine
Skype = TheGoatChops
Mod name = Harvest Mod
Mod description = Adds a lot of new grow-able foods ( Tomatoes, berries, apples, lemons ect ) Also adds New farming tools, Better Hoes, Sickles, Tractors, Harvesters ect
Why you think this would be a popular mod = I have never seen any mods that have done this and it adds new elements and goals to the Game
modloader or forge = Forge!

Thanks for considering my idea!
07/31/2013 11:48 am
Level 12 : Journeyman Goblin
KingJeepers
Name = Louis
Skype = kingjeepers
Mod name = fruit mods
Mod description = a mod where when you slice down certain leaves you get diffrent fruits, etc bananas magoes and grapes
Why you think this would be a popular mod = i think many new players woulld like it as it offers a more diverse experience and older player if they get bored of 'the norm'
modloader or forge =modloader
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome