forum Forumsplay_arrow Minecraft fiber_manual_record Mods

Mod Idea

1 emerald3 replies99 views
created 04/30/2013 10:05 pm by Solaus
last reply 05/05/2013 3:59 pm
I don't really know how to mod but I had this idea.

Items: condenser (when opened has the same spaces as a crafting table and a furnace place underneath to place coal)

take any block and place 2-9 of it in the condenser and place coal in the machine. Once finished the block will take longer to break and have a higher durability. The more blocks you put into the condenser the higher the durability but the blocks look the same.

Ex: you put 3 cobblestone into the condenser and some coal in the bottom. once done it will make one cobblestone but will take longer to mine and harder to blow up.

The way you can tell the difference between the same block but different durability is by maybe adding a tick mark next to the name like cobblestone II or something.

Tell me what you think! If you make this mod please reference this post. I am not sure if this is already a mod so please let me know. Thanks!
Posted by avatar
Solaus
Level 20 : Expert Artist

3 replies

05/05/2013 3:59 pm
Level 1 : New Miner
creeper111246
Can you make me a mod
04/30/2013 10:24 pm
Level 20 : Expert Artist
Solaus
Thanks I kind of explained it poorly. I will try to make it more simple when I have the time to think about it more. Thanks for the feedback!
04/30/2013 10:09 pm
Level 41 : Master Wolf Whisperer
ImaLittleCreeper
That would be cool, but sounds a little complicated to do without a reference, dull it down a bit! Good luck!

Planet Minecraft

Browse

Site

© 2010 - 2019
planetminecraft.com

Welcome