Mod Idea and Why is it Not a Thing Yet?

LeonLovesGames's Avatar LeonLovesGames1/8/14 5:44 pm
1 emeralds 1.7k 14
7/19/2015 6:17 am
RyanTang222's Avatar RyanTang222
Read the follwoing two words. Gundam. Minecraft. Why are we not doing this? Why has no one made a mod that allows you to pilot a Gundam? Why do we only have pixel art and statues in the game? I'm asking QUESTIONS forum! (take on Cartman telling Stan "Or does she? See that's a question. I'm ASKING QUESTIONS Stan.") Is somebody in the process of making this mod but they have been trying since the beginning of Minecraft? Probably not, but how can we know for sure!? Can someone do this please? For me and every other Gundam fan on this website?

長生き機動戦士ガンダム!
Nagaiki kidō senshi Gandamu!
Long Live Mobile Suit Gundam!
LeonLovesGames
Level 1 : New Miner

Create an account or sign in to comment.

07/19/2015 6:17 am
RyanTang222
I think whats really difficult here is the fact that to recreate a decent gundam mech you would need tonnes of animations considering how maneuverable and complex a mobile suit in the series is. Also, if it were to be realistic, the size would have to be enormous, making piloting across terrain extremely difficult. How would you create an animation for thrusters and flying? How would you make the arms and legs move simultaneously across complex terrain? Shooting and sword animations? I mean, there are just too many complications for a realistic gundam mod to be made. Im not a modder myself, but undoubtedly there are many hurdles to cross, which is exceedingly depressing
I would say a more approachable solution would be making something like an SD gundam mod where there can be pilotable small sized gundams probably no taller than 5 blocks in height. That would simplify things a bit...but there are still numerous difficulties. This is just a bit of a suggestion to any modder willing to do a mod like this, and to all minecraftian gundam fans who want to see a gundam mod creataed at some point.
I for one would be overjoyed if a gundam mod, a legit gundam mod with quality similar to MC heli were released. And I will remain ever positive until that day comes.
01/15/2014 11:40 pm
Level 43 : Master Mountaineer
revenge_racer
Was going to say, Flans mod can do mechs.
01/15/2014 11:49 pm
LeonLovesGames
Yes, and I cannot wait until they day I can pilot a Gundam in Minecraft, and hopefully, I will live long enough to pilot a real Gundam. If not...I hope an afterlife exists so I can do the things I have always dreamed of doing, and experience real life feelings despite being dead.
01/15/2014 11:37 pm
Level 11 : Journeyman Scribe
xxbabygirlstar
Your subject made me think of this:

01/15/2014 11:38 pm
LeonLovesGames
Hue Hue Hue you have 69 posts :3
01/15/2014 12:09 pm
Level 14 : Journeyman Engineer
Farseer Caltair
Probably because coding in what are, in essence, mechs into MC would be a ton of work?
01/15/2014 3:08 am
Level 59 : Grandmaster Senpai
AnimeFanFTW
A Gurren Lagann mod would be so awesome. xD
01/15/2014 12:05 pm
LeonLovesGames
Yes it would be, as well as Code Geass and getting into other games and an anime series, Persona.
01/15/2014 2:58 am
LeonLovesGames
teamadeswww.youtube.com/watch?v=whX4S1IJTP0

When he releases a version that gives me the option to pilot a Gundam I will check it out more but otherwise it is just armour reskin to me.
01/09/2014 2:33 am
Level 31 : Artisan Dragonborn
Team
01/09/2014 2:11 am
Level 49 : Master Sweetheart
Zatharel
Moved to Modding.
01/08/2014 9:59 pm
LeonLovesGames
Gundam is the only thing that is related to TV that I watch, not including Family Guy/Simpsons/American Dad. I would make this mod myself but making mods for minecraft (to me and how I think mods are made anyway) is difficult and more time consuming than making a mod for a game like Skyrim. Having said Skyrim it would be awesome to get some Gundam armor in that game that players can wear and look like their favorite mobile suit, including enemy forces mobile suits like the Gouf and Dom mobile suits and Char's red mobile suit from the original Gundam. Now, to the nexus where hopefully I can login or make an account as the nexus hates me because I asked for some ripped content and tried to defend a user who had uploaded ripped content.
01/08/2014 6:35 pm
Level 33 : Artisan Artist
Zoundrev
That would be a rather intense mod to make. I will be honest I have not seen that brought up before. Would be interesting to see put into work.
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome