Mod Idea-- I really need help!

xminer99's Avatar xminer9910/28/12 10:50 pm
12/9/2012 4:58 pm
redstonemadman's Avatar redstonemadman
Hey PMC, xminer99 here!

I have an amazing idea for a awesome mod, but I don't have any of the skillz necessary to make one D:

I need someone who can make me a mod, and send me the files-- teaching me how to install it of course-- so I can put it on PMC.
The modder can also put the mod on PMC on his account, but I want to have it on my account primarily.

I need someone who I can trust to make the mod and not claim it was his/her idea to make.

Is there anyone on PMC who I can trust like that, and that would be willing to help me?

*EDIT* I realize that this is too much to ask, and I revise it to say: If I can find someone to make one, I will give FULL CREDIT to the coder and, if I can get approval from a site moderator, both of us can post the mod on PMC; also, I will be forever grateful to the modder, and although subscribing is the absolute least I could do in thanks, I will subscribe.
xminer99
Level 11 : Journeyman Dragon

Create an account or sign in to comment.

12/09/2012 4:58 pm
Level 1 : New Miner
redstonemadman
Try tools like mccreator there for people like you.
12/03/2012 8:07 pm
xminer99
Krazykilla999 thanks yes that's what I meant but sadly noone will make something for nothing in this world!
11/28/2012 4:15 pm
Level 49 : Master Architect
Heliosk
A Mod That Adds 50+ New Ores And Craftable Items/Recipes !!!
11/28/2012 4:16 pm
Level 5 : Apprentice Explorer
RightToThePointInc
Keoith I saw u joined that Minecon Server Join Bak I was Brb XD
11/28/2012 4:12 pm
Level 5 : Apprentice Explorer
RightToThePointInc
xminer99Hey PMC, xminer99 here!

I have an amazing idea for a awesome mod, but I don't have any of the skillz necessary to make one D:

I need someone who can make me a mod, and send me the files-- teaching me how to install it of course-- so I can put it on PMC.
The modder can also put the mod on PMC on his account, but I want to have it on my account primarily.

I need someone who I can trust to make the mod and not claim it was his/her idea to make.

Is there anyone on PMC who I can trust like that, and that would be willing to help me?

*EDIT* I realize that this is too much to ask, and I revise it to say: If I can find someone to make one, I will give FULL CREDIT to the coder and, if I can get approval from a site moderator, both of us can post the mod on PMC; also, I will be forever grateful to the modder, and although subscribing is the absolute least I could do in thanks, I will subscribe.

Just Letting you Know 2 people can't Post a mod EVEN if you get permission from the owner. Let the Original maker Post it Which is Xminer99
11/28/2012 4:09 pm
aao_kings
I can code but never tryed mods I would be intressted if we can come to an agreement. I code games in java and can be trusted. I you what my help pm me your skype and we will talk ok.
11/28/2012 4:04 pm
Krazykilla999
ZombehPig2

^ Fancy way of saying "MAKE ME A MOD SO I CAN GET ALL THE EXP"
Also, you can not both post it. One of you would get it taken down off of their account.
EDIT: Just realized someone already said this lol sorry.

or it could mean i have a great idea for a mod and i want to share it but i do not know how to code so im asking for some help i will gve you credit for the coding of the project but because i have the idea for it and i just need some help.
11/28/2012 3:47 pm
xminer99
Alright.
Based on What ZombehPig2 Said, I realize that (since only one person can have it on their PMC) this will not work. I really reeeeeeeally wish I had the darn skills to do it MYSELF and if anyone can help me learn how to get these skills yay!
11/18/2012 6:44 pm
Level 53 : Grandmaster Lego Builder
CGBrothers

^ Fancy way of saying "MAKE ME A MOD SO I CAN GET ALL THE EXP"
Also, you can not both post it. One of you would get it taken down off of their account.
EDIT: Just realized someone already said this lol sorry.
11/18/2012 6:44 pm
Level 20 : Expert Robot
banjoman42
Even if you both post it you are going to get credit and xp for nothing.
11/18/2012 6:41 pm
Level 15 : Journeyman Artist
SteamPunkShino
I could make a sick cover for the mod when your done with the mod xD and post it on pac
11/18/2012 6:39 pm
Level 62 : High Grandmaster Cyborg
Knightsundere
Dude, no one is going to make a mod for a guy who just posts it himself. Even with your edit, you are pretty much saying "make me a mod so I can post it on my page and get lots of diamonds".
11/18/2012 6:43 pm
Level 12 : Journeyman Architect
BasiclyMinecraft
I agree with Him But I can code if you need it
11/18/2012 6:31 pm
xminer99
Mr_Potato1234
l_Pro_AssassinYou can trust me, but I can't trust you, I'm not going to slave over a keyboard making a mod just so you can upload it on our own account.

Yes, what is the credit to the person who makes the mod?

Ah, see the latest edit, Mr_Potato1234!
10/28/2012 11:00 pm
Level 6 : Apprentice Modder
Mr_Potato1234
l_Pro_AssassinYou can trust me, but I can't trust you, I'm not going to slave over a keyboard making a mod just so you can upload it on our own account.

Yes, what is the credit to the person who makes the mod?
10/28/2012 10:58 pm
Level 44 : Master Enderdragon
l_Pro_Assassin
You can trust me, but I can't trust you, I'm not going to slave over a keyboard making a mod just so you can upload it on your own account.
10/28/2012 10:55 pm
Level 21 : Expert Artist
xXSilentMelodiesXx
I cant code but I can texture!
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome