Modder

star1144's Avatar star11445/18/16 11:37 am
1 emeralds 513 6
6/11/2016 11:04 am
Nebzei's Avatar Nebzei
Hello! I am looking for someone to make a couple of mods for me! If you are interested please contact me on skype at twoawesomeblockbuilders! Thank you very much!
star1144
Level 8 : Apprentice Architect

Create an account or sign in to comment.

06/11/2016 11:04 am
Level 31 : Artisan Modder
Nebzei
that2guy
star1144 to make a couple of mods for me!

I don't think anyone would make a couple of mods for you.

That's true unless you pay for them to be made.
05/30/2016 8:55 pm
Level 48 : Master Nerd
that2guy
star1144 to make a couple of mods for me!

I don't think anyone would make a couple of mods for you.
05/18/2016 4:13 pm
Level 48 : Master Baconator
SonicFan1011
tobbestark
SonicFan1011Couldn't you just have someone contact you via Private Message on PMC as opposed to having them give you their skype?

By the way, I'd be more than happy to help you, but it's been around a year since I last worked with Java, so I probably wouldn't remember much. The only programming language I've been using lately is Clickteam Fusion. Sorry. :/

Isn't Clickteam Fusion an game engine rather than a language?

It's a lot like normal programming, but there's not as much typing to it. You can do all the same things as you could with a lot of other programming languages (except for 3D, still waiting for that), but it's done with clicking more than typing. I guess that's why they chose the name Clickteam Fusion. There are things that you can't do with just the mouse, so there is a bit of typing. It's not what most people would call a programming language, but the people making Clickteam Fusion call the programming aspect of their software the "Event Editor".

TL;DR, it's like normal programming but less keyboard usage, more mouse.
I'll change my original post to say programming software as opposed to programming language.
05/18/2016 3:12 pm
Level 44 : Master Architect
tobbestark
SonicFan1011Couldn't you just have someone contact you via Private Message on PMC as opposed to having them give you their skype?

By the way, I'd be more than happy to help you, but it's been around a year since I last worked with Java, so I probably wouldn't remember much. The only programming language I've been using lately is Clickteam Fusion. Sorry. :/

Isn't Clickteam Fusion an game engine rather than a language?
05/18/2016 1:15 pm
Level 8 : Apprentice Architect
star1144
Hah dont worry sonicfan the reason i cant do it VIA PMC message is this website is always glitchy. its a pain to just post for me.
05/18/2016 12:40 pm
Level 48 : Master Baconator
SonicFan1011
Couldn't you just have someone contact you via Private Message on PMC as opposed to having them give you their skype?

By the way, I'd be more than happy to help you, but it's been around a year since I last worked with Java, so I probably wouldn't remember much. The only programming software I've been using lately is Clickteam Fusion. Sorry. :/
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome