3D Models mod idea?

shanep1010's Avatar shanep10107/24/13 5:10 pm
1 emeralds 258 2
7/25/2013 5:28 pm
Lucargia's Avatar Lucargia
Mod Idea!

Probably nearly impossible, but I have seen something similar with the 'Little Maids Mod' and a few others, that are pretty hidden within the internet, but not quite what i'm looking for. Now I was thinking, 3D model and model animation importing. It seems hard, but imagine having a 3D model of your favorite game character running around in your world. (Mine personally would be the Modern Sonic.) For GUI I was thinking a button in settings where you can place the models and edit the animation with premade files from actual games, or making it yourself with a program like Blender. The mobs you create will appear in it's own section with a logo that says "3D" in creative mode inventories, and all eggs of custom mobs (models) would appear there. This seems like it would be extremely hard, and complex... But good idea right? Main questions: 1: Is this possible and 2: Do you think it'd be a good idea?

Just post a reply with your answer to one of the two or both of the questions
shanep1010
Level 33 : Artisan Narwhal