forum Forumsplay_arrow Minecraft fiber_manual_record Mods

Monsterblocks

1 emerald1 reply1,159 views
created 07/23/2013 12:08 pm by carter095
last reply 11/05/2013 8:00 pm
You've probably heard of the Conquest texture pack. I use it all the time because it's amazing. A few days ago I was talking to Conquest's creator, Monsterfish_, and asked him to convert the Monster Blocks plugin (which allows you to edit the extra metadatas in his pack easily) into a single player mod. He told me he couldn't because he couldn't mod and he didn't make the plugin. I promised that I'd ask around for someone to help change the Monster Blocks plugin into a mod and this is me fulfilling that promise.

TL;DR? Basically I need someone to convert the Monster blocks plugin into a single player mod because I can't and WorldEdit doesn't work for me.
Posted by avatar
carter095
Level 1 : New Explorer
R.I.P. This thread died because it's been inactive for months. You are unable to post new replies but feel free to read! If you feel this thread should be active again, message a moderator.

1 reply

11/05/2013 8:00 pm
Level 3 : Apprentice Miner
Rainmaker
I find it very strange!When I play a downloaded Map. That has theese special blocks in em. For example the small chest ( Originaly a zombiehead or w.e. ) If I use my scroll wheel while im in creative. I can copy the presise block. And then place all the small chest I want to anywhere in my world o.O

This also works when I transfere the blocks with MCEdit. So tbh If you found a map with all the blocks. You could "copy" em to a collection of special blocks and then useing MCEdit paste em in to your world. Quite a hassle rly =/ But I cant mod myself so =/ Hope it helped? =) PM me if you want more info....

Planet Minecraft

Browse

Site

© 2010 - 2019
planetminecraft.com

Welcome