Monsterblocks

carter095's Avatar carter0957/23/13 12:08 pm
1 emeralds 1.2k 1
11/5/2013 8:00 pm
Rainmaker's Avatar Rainmaker
You've probably heard of the Conquest texture pack. I use it all the time because it's amazing. A few days ago I was talking to Conquest's creator, Monsterfish_, and asked him to convert the Monster Blocks plugin (which allows you to edit the extra metadatas in his pack easily) into a single player mod. He told me he couldn't because he couldn't mod and he didn't make the plugin. I promised that I'd ask around for someone to help change the Monster Blocks plugin into a mod and this is me fulfilling that promise.

TL;DR? Basically I need someone to convert the Monster blocks plugin into a single player mod because I can't and WorldEdit doesn't work for me.
carter095
Level 1 : New Explorer