My Hero Academia Mod (Need Help)

Airswift101's Avatar Airswift10110/30/17 2:44 am
2 emeralds 3.9k 4
10/31/2017 11:12 pm
Thymph's Avatar Thymph
Hello Everyone Airswift101 Here I've Decided To Make A My Hero Academia Mod in minecraft although the development roughly started today I'm hoping to find help from all kinds of people may it be beginners or masters in coding texturing and even modelling I'm accepting Help

Discord Code https://discord.gg/vyq7U2Q

Planned Features:
Quirks
-When You spawn you will spawn with your own Quirk!!! Learn to harness the Power Of your quirk and use it in either evil or good
and if everything goes accordingly as planned we will be accepting Quirk Requests

Armor
-Armor!! Hero Costumes are available to be used by you including U.A.'s School Clothing and Gym Suits

Mobs
-Mobs with AI!(Artificial Intelligence) All Might,Midoriya,Bakugo,Et Cetera Will be in game too using their Quirks to fight against bad mobs and Villains doing the same maybe even adding mentors to help you unlock your inner potential

Structures??
-This is planned but Unconfirmed Since The Only Plausible Structure Possible to add Is U.A. and USJ but it will probably be weird to see those two lying around everywhere but who knows? maybe I can find a way for it to spawn only once at certain coordinates

Custom API!!!
-we will be adding (probably) an API to allow you to create your own quirk and your own costume in the mod

That's all that's Planned For Now Feel Free to suggest
The Team
Currently Only Me
Creator:Airswift101My Hero Academia
My Hero Academia
Airswift101
Level 1 : New Crafter