I need help learning how to code minecraft mods

Ender_Graphics's Avatar Ender_Graphics4/1/14 11:30 am
1 emeralds 453 6
4/5/2014 4:30 am
UnderVoid's Avatar UnderVoid
Hey can someone teach me on skype how to code minecraft mods all you have to tell me is your skype
Ender_Graphics
Level 2 : Apprentice Crafter

Create an account or sign in to comment.

04/05/2014 4:30 am
Level 9 : Apprentice Engineer
UnderVoid
If you just think it's that easy to code, think again. Do you have any experience at all with Java? You can't just have someone tell you 10 or 11 different java lines and then your off, coding mods, and suddenly your one of the best mod coders around.

Learn java over a year or so, then try.
04/05/2014 3:49 am
Level 30 : Artisan Geek
Chuk40076
Add me on Skype, chuk40076
04/05/2014 3:42 am
Level 42 : Master Mage
Pixel
Personally, I know java and can make pretty advanced plugins without a problem, but I just don't understand how mods work. If only I could get a tutorial about where everything goes inside the JAR, it would be simple. For example, with Forge, I know there is an mcmod.info file and a main class, but I don't understand how Forge finds the main class.
04/05/2014 3:11 am
Level 35 : Artisan Creeper Hugger
TeamVisionary
Just learning basic java as others said won't get you anywhere. You have to know how to do a lot of other things based around complicated programming "concepts" called OOP and libraries. I would take a class at local college or school in programming and then look up tutorials online.
04/01/2014 10:18 pm
Level 31 : Artisan Toast
ShadowCatEXE
If you don't know java and you'd like to learn, go check out the new boston on youtube.. https://www.youtube.com/user/thenewboston and if you'd like some tutorials on how to make mods, I suggest looking at ShaqarudenGames on youtube.. https://www.youtube.com/user/ShaqarudenGames The mods tutorials are in versions 1.7.2.
04/01/2014 10:12 pm
Level 1 : New Crafter
Radicrane
If you don't already know Java I would reccomend "Java All-In-One For Dummies." Then you can go from there once you read it.
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome