forum Forumsplay_arrow Minecraft fiber_manual_record Mods

Need Help on Mod Ideas!

1 emerald8 replies596 views
created 12/29/2014 8:13 am by Chriz_KFC
last reply 12/30/2014 11:18 pm
Hello guys I need help on Mod Ideas! I really want to make a mod but I got no ideas for what the name should be! If you can help me that would be great! Thanks!
Posted by avatar
Chriz_KFC
Level 4 : Apprentice Miner

8 replies

12/30/2014 11:18 pm
Level 29 : Expert Crafter
Chikerenaham
CS:GO gun mod, or more cows
12/30/2014 10:17 pm
Level 24 : Expert Blacksmith
StingRay_FTW
Make a mod revolving around The Outback.
12/30/2014 9:42 pm
Level 6 : Apprentice Miner
DubleAuz
Please,PLease don't take all the credit for that mod.
12/30/2014 9:41 pm
Level 6 : Apprentice Miner
DubleAuz
The mod I want made is called "Cut through Reality". It's a mod where sometimes
you can a slice/hole of the sky or ground gone, this is caused by a mob called a
"Realidon". It is peaceful and breedable , but when they come to earth they don't know how to get back so they try to cutting through the reality to find a different world
like the Nether & The End. Remember how I said they are peaceful... those holes/slices of reality can be a problem, they can cause the ground up to be sucked in , so what you can do is craft a "Reality Regenerator" (bassicly a gun) to shoot at that
sliced reality to regenerate it, it will take about 20 min. to regenerate. (you need to do this in the Nether & The End too). "Angry Realidons are a bit darker in color and
hitting them will make you pay, REALLY! They will try to breath fire on you ._. . Realidons come in green, blue, & gold.(Golden ones are rare). Plus, they can fly rarely. Angry Realidons are more likely to be seen flying. There is also two weapons
they are the Realidon Spear, & The Reality Slicer. The spear can be thrown to
hit Flying Realidons & will tp back to you after 5 seconds.(A bow can't be used on a Realidon for arrows have no affect on them, plus they do 15 damage to a Realidon & 9 damage to any other mob or player). The Reality Slicer is a long sword that is able to cut through reality and does a whooping 20 hearts to a realidon & 15 hearts to players & other mobs. Now I'll show you crafting recipies!
Oh yeah Realidons drop Reality cutters, which is a crafting item.
Reality Regenerator needs 1 stick,2 iron ingot,1 gold ingot, & 1 reality cutter.
Realidon Spear needs 2 iron ingot,1 reality cutter.
The Reality Slicer needs 1 diamond, 2 reality cutters

Thank you for reading this, if you do make this a mod please don't take all the credit
& say the idea was by a planet minecrafter named "DubleAuz" .

I put alot of thinking into this, also make a diemension for the Realidons and please don't use bad textures for the items and mobs.
12/30/2014 6:32 pm
Level 20 : Expert Engineer
HeyQuadBlockers
Easier Automation: A mod that includes similar blocks as BuildCraft and IndustrialCraft, but more simpler. (e.g. Quarries only need a tool, such as a wrench to be configured, and only require redstone power and coal or other fuel to operate)

It would make Feed The Beast easier to play, too.
12/30/2014 6:11 pm
Level 32 : Artisan Engineer
thetypinglizard
You should make a mod where you can place items on blocks!!! It'll be called ItemToBlock!
12/30/2014 6:02 pm
Level 10 : Journeyman Architect
Keybladek
KINGDOM HEARTS lol
12/30/2014 5:58 pm
Level 4 : Apprentice Network
KingScourge99
Contact me, ill give you all the ideas you need.

Planet Minecraft

Browse

Site

© 2010 - 2019
planetminecraft.com

Welcome