Need Ideas for an upcoming Dimension Mod.

Notorious-Nerd's Avatar Notorious-Nerd7/31/13 2:03 pm
1 emeralds 343 9
8/1/2013 12:17 pm
Lyronis's Avatar Lyronis
I have recently removed all my submissions, and am back to level 1, because i want to start fresh with this new mod, that will hopefully be awesome.

NAME NEEDED

Done:
New Portal
Terrain
Trees

Planned:
Mobs
Bosses
Temples
Relics
NPC's

what i ask of you, is what kind Mobs, Bosses, Temples, Relics, NPC's, and more should be added ...

( don't get to crazy, i am one programmer )
Notorious-Nerd
Level 13 : Journeyman Crafter

Create an account or sign in to comment.

08/01/2013 12:17 pm
Level 39 : Artisan Skinner
Lyronis
Notorious-Nerd
LegendofZelda
"Realm of Darkness"

Mobs: Shadow Blobs, they are like Slimes except they are black-ish gray-ish, and they are not to transparent, plus they would give you blindness if you get hit by one.

Bosses: the Shadow Demon, the Shadow Demon could spawn in a temple and he would wither plus blindness you when he attacks. The Shadow Demon would have 200 hearts (100 whole hearts, like it would take 200 normal punches to kill him).

Temples: the Shadow Temple, the Shadow Temple would be black and shadowy and it would have a bunch of hidden traps like shooting arrows and TNT traps that would activate when you step on a tripwire or something.

Relics: Shadow Goo + Shadow Crystals, Shadow goo would let you brew potions of darkness, when you drink/throw it, whoever it hit or whoever drank it would be in total darkness for a while so he would not be able to see anything except the block he is standing on. Shadow Crystals would be found in chests or trapped chest in the temple, they would let you craft darkness tools that are super powerful and can break almost any block ten-times faster than diamond, but they break as easily as a wooden tool/weapon, another good thing is that they would give blindness to other players for 30 seconds.

NPC's: Tamable shadow. . . things! I seriously don't know what they could be but they would fight any hostile mob they see and they would attack any neutral of passive thing if you attack the thing first or if the thing attacks you.

Hope this isn't to complicated for you because i don't even know how to make mods.

This is excellent. do you mind if I modify it a bit?

No not at all! this was just the first idea i thought of, but you can modify it all you want
07/31/2013 5:29 pm
Notorious-Nerd
LegendofZelda
"Realm of Darkness"

Mobs: Shadow Blobs, they are like Slimes except they are black-ish gray-ish, and they are not to transparent, plus they would give you blindness if you get hit by one.

Bosses: the Shadow Demon, the Shadow Demon could spawn in a temple and he would wither plus blindness you when he attacks. The Shadow Demon would have 200 hearts (100 whole hearts, like it would take 200 normal punches to kill him).

Temples: the Shadow Temple, the Shadow Temple would be black and shadowy and it would have a bunch of hidden traps like shooting arrows and TNT traps that would activate when you step on a tripwire or something.

Relics: Shadow Goo + Shadow Crystals, Shadow goo would let you brew potions of darkness, when you drink/throw it, whoever it hit or whoever drank it would be in total darkness for a while so he would not be able to see anything except the block he is standing on. Shadow Crystals would be found in chests or trapped chest in the temple, they would let you craft darkness tools that are super powerful and can break almost any block ten-times faster than diamond, but they break as easily as a wooden tool/weapon, another good thing is that they would give blindness to other players for 30 seconds.

NPC's: Tamable shadow. . . things! I seriously don't know what they could be but they would fight any hostile mob they see and they would attack any neutral of passive thing if you attack the thing first or if the thing attacks you.

Hope this isn't to complicated for you because i don't even know how to make mods.

This is excellent. do you mind if I modify it a bit?
07/31/2013 5:01 pm
Level 39 : Artisan Skinner
Lyronis
Notorious-NerdI have recently removed all my submissions, and am back to level 1, because i want to start fresh with this new mod, that will hopefully be awesome.

NAME NEEDED

Done:
New Portal
Terrain
Trees

Planned:
Mobs
Bosses
Temples
Relics
NPC's

what i ask of you, is what kind Mobs, Bosses, Temples, Relics, NPC's, and more should be added ...

( don't get to crazy, i am one programmer )

"Realm of Darkness"

07/31/2013 4:50 pm
Level 51 : Grandmaster Dragon
samkee00
You should add cats with dragon tails and wings :3 you can tame them too
07/31/2013 4:34 pm
Level 54 : Grandmaster Explorer
Nick_Ryder
How about: The Realm of the Unknown

-background is mostly grey, or black
-has warped and inverted forms of regular mobs (inverted colors at least) that also behave opposite of how they normally do in the over world.
-seemingly no ground (transparent blocks, with only a hint of tiny pixels to show which areas have blocks (so it's not too hard to navigate)
-weapons and other items gain different abilities in the realm
-the trees could be altered to provide materials that could be used to make special spirit weapons
-Boss battles have giant forms of the inverted mobs (like giant sheep or something that attack you) OR maybe a central core to the realm that has been corrupted by evil forces, defended by a giant who can smack you around and into the air. (I've done something similar to this for a boss battle on my in-progress adventure map. The boss is built out of regular blocks, but there are command blocks everywhere that trigger you to be blown into the air by the giant. Main attack comes from fall damage. Most of this is probably just copying block entities and re-texturing them, but you could add more in detail!)

Hope this helps!

~theOlympians
07/31/2013 4:21 pm
Notorious-Nerd
im looking more for ideas than a name, but thanks.
07/31/2013 2:17 pm
Level 15 : Journeyman Engineer
McHacker
Realm of Stuff
07/31/2013 2:05 pm
Level 19 : Journeyman Nerd
DarkFadeLink
Realm of chaos?
07/31/2013 2:05 pm
Level 13 : Journeyman Explorer
ChaosExpert
Realm of Aspira?