forum Forumsplay_arrow Minecraft fiber_manual_record Mods

Need fun mod ideas..

1 emerald5 replies276 views
created 05/12/2013 12:53 am by albert827
last reply 05/12/2013 5:16 am
Does anyone have any good mod ideas? One that is fun and will get a little bit popular and get many downloads. If you have any mod ideas, please reply.
Posted by avatar
albert827
Level 58 : Grandmaster Modder

5 replies

05/12/2013 5:16 am
Level 4 : Apprentice Mage
DaMastaModder
My Mod Idea: Nightix Mod. Adds Nightix Ore. Nightix Ore Can Be Smelted Into Nightix Fragment. 4 Nightix Fragments Can Become One Nightix Chunk. After Being Put In A Crafting Table Like This:
ACA
CDC
ACA
A: Air
C: Nightix Chunk
D: Diamond
Can Become A Nightix Ingot. Nightix Ingot Can Make Nightix Sword, Armor, Block, And Tools. I Can Make The Textures For All Of These. Also Nightix Blocks Put In A Shape Like The Nether Portal And Lighted By Putting Lava In It To Become A Nightix Portal. The Nightix Dimension Is Always Night. It Is Made Of Dark Dirt, Dark Stone, Nightix Ore, Dark Grass, Dark Trees, Dark Flowers, Ect. In The Nightix Dimension You Can Find The Dark Palace, Where There Would Be Dark Knights Spawners (Dark Knight Would Be A New Mob That Does 10 Hearts Of Damage), And The Nightix King. The Nightix King Is A New Boss Mob Who Can Cast Spells On You To Make You Get Wither Effect, Blindness, And Nausea. He Does 15 Hearts Of Damage And Has 500 Health. When Killed He Will Drop 100 Lvls Of Exp, 64 Nightix Ingots, 1-5 Diamonds, And The Nightix Kings Crown. The Nightix Kings Crown Can Be Put On As A Piece Of Armor And Protects As Much As Much As Full Diamond. When You Have It On You Can Right Click With An Empty Hand To Summon A Fireball (Like The One A Ghast Can Fire). When You Have It On You You Can Also Hit With Your Fist To Do 15 Hearts Of Damage. You Alwase Have Night Vision When The Crown Is Equipped. I Can Make The Textures For All Of These Things If You Don't Want To. I Can Also Make The Dark Palace.

-da_masta_dude
05/12/2013 1:40 am
Level 1 : New Miner
Insane Hippy
Well.. I don't really have any ideas for a general theme of a mod.. but a couple things I would like to see come to mind;

1. Explosive arrows. Craft an arrow together with TNT and become Rambo =P

2. Perhaps more plants and flowers and such, and more use for them in potion-making.

That's all I really have at the moment.
05/12/2013 1:22 am
Level 1 : New Miner
FlintyFilms
what about these;
Mutant skeleton mod,Mob-friend mod,boomerang mod and iceberg mod.
05/12/2013 1:27 am
Level 58 : Grandmaster Modder
albert827
I think some other mod did the boomerang and the mutant skeleton I think is going to be done with another mod that is doing mutant creatures..
05/12/2013 12:55 am
Level 34 : Artisan Nerd
Popponic
Enderpocalypse! Check my Profile for my idea then if you want make it!

Planet Minecraft

Browse

Site

© 2010 - 2019
planetminecraft.com

Welcome