Need people to help with new mod

EnderMiner77's Avatar EnderMiner778/16/15 5:16 pm
1 emeralds 363 8
8/16/2015 7:28 pm
EnderMiner77's Avatar EnderMiner77
I'm making another mod, and this time I decided to get more help from the community this time instead of doing everything myself. I'm making a mod that has no central theme, and is pretty much just a collection of things that should exist but don't yet. So in other words, anything goes - whether it's tech, magic or anything else.

If you think that this is stupid and that you're not going to do anything if I don't pay you, you can leave right now. Don't even bother posting if that's your attitude. However, if you are interested in helping, there are many ways you can contribute:
  • If you can make textures, I would definitely need help with that, since I'm doing a lot of texturing for blocks and items and I'm definitely getting textures slower than I'm actually programming them.
  • I would also like people to test it out and see if there is anything broken/unbalanced/glitchy, so I can try and fix as many bugs as possible.
  • And of course, if you are a programmer, you can help out by contributing; if there are any programmers willing to help, I'll put up a github repo for you to look at
  • But if you can't do any of the above, please just tell me a few ideas on what I should add.

Please keep in mind this is still a work in progress, so don't hate because of the lack of content, bugginess, or anything like that. However, constructive criticism is always appreciated!

A list of all the beta releases is here: http://www.minecraftforum.net/forums/ma ... ew-content
The minecraftforum post is the mod page, so any suggestions get posted on this thread.
EnderMiner77
Level 68 : High Grandmaster Programmer

Create an account or sign in to comment.

08/16/2015 7:13 pm
Level 10 : Journeyman Taco
Kickrad
Hey, um I would like to help out with beta testing/programming.
08/16/2015 6:55 pm
Level 7 : Apprentice Explorer
DuckTummy
Hello, I come bearing a message from the nearest duck clan [How convenient that it's the one I co-own!]

"Dear Mod Creator, 8/16/2015

We would like to contribute by testing out the mod on major or minor updates of your mod. We ask for no pay, just asking to test the mod. If you can get back to me by the twentieth, We would be happy. Again, We ask for no pay, but to test. If you would like to message Us about any new updates, We would be pleased. If you wonder who to message, We will feel free to say.

-From, TheGamerDuck"
08/16/2015 6:42 pm
Level 14 : Journeyman Modder
searchndstroy
I'd be willing to help out as a programmer.
08/16/2015 7:28 pm
EnderMiner77
DuckTummyHello, I come bearing a message from the nearest duck clan [How convenient that it's the one I co-own!]

"Dear Mod Creator, 8/16/2015

We would like to contribute by testing out the mod on major or minor updates of your mod. We ask for no pay, just asking to test the mod. If you can get back to me by the twentieth, We would be happy. Again, We ask for no pay, but to test. If you would like to message Us about any new updates, We would be pleased. If you wonder who to message, We will feel free to say.

-From, TheGamerDuck"

KickradHey, um I would like to help out with beta testing/programming.

Please add me on Skype (minerguy31) if you want to help; I'll explain whenever I need any help.
08/16/2015 5:42 pm
Level 1 : New Explorer
TheBioniclizard
i could do some beta testing for you and maybe do some textures aswell
08/16/2015 6:09 pm
EnderMiner77
Sure, add me on skype and I'll talk more.
08/16/2015 5:37 pm
Level 33 : Artisan Zombie
SpoopyBlue
I could texture
and can we please add soda?
I have always said I would kill for one ingame and it would be kinda funny to drink a soda in MC
XD
and we could do spoof names like Dr.Fepper or Zepsi
08/16/2015 6:08 pm
EnderMiner77
Thanks! Could you add me on skype? (minerguy31)
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome