New Development Team and Build Team

brachialspace70's Avatar brachialspace702/23/16 8:32 pm
1 emeralds 183
[color=#00FFFF][u][i][b]Hello PM Programmers![/u][/color]
[color=#FF0000]This is Brachial here with some great news for you! I have started my own new Development/Build team. We offer high quality help and projects for our builders and developers. We will be working on various projects and make custom plugins, get paid and lots more. Yes, as you see... you will get paid once you've done some projects with us. Though, we are professional and we don't joke about this. We want top notch builders and developers and if you don't think you're up for the task, then you're up for a big road ahead of you. Here are the requirements.
-Must know atleast 1 Programming language. (IDE: Java, C++, C#, HTML, CSS, BootStrap, JS, etc.)
-Must show proof of some work, if you do not have any proof, you will be either tested or interviewed.
-Must be higher than the age of 12. Exceptions will be made if we think you're mature enough.
-Must have Skype. This will be no exception. You MUST have skype so we can get contact with you.
-Must have PayPal, CC or BitCoin. These are the ways you will get paid. We will make exceptions for younger members with Steam cards or gift cards.
-Must know atleast some basic knowledge of Java. We will make exceptions as I said.
-Must be active as possible.
These are the requirements. If you have any questions, contact me on skype @ chris.brachial
Please put your skype, name and IGN below so we can contact you. Once you have done that we will interview you, then comes a test. If you think this is a fake or scam, well it's not. I have lots of proof of my work as I am in another development team called OpenTexon. Here is the link --> [url]opentexon.com/[/url]
I've coded and customized many plugins myself and I've earned money from it. If you have the same set mind span of mine, then you've come to the right place.
Hope to see you on my development team soon![/b][/i][/color]
brachialspace70
Level 3 : Apprentice Miner