My New Mod [Myths & Mortals] by (The Owster)

TheOwster's Avatar TheOwster9/18/15 1:50 pm
1 emeralds 271 5
9/19/2015 12:39 pm
TheOwster's Avatar TheOwster
Hello everyone my name is The Owster and I am currently working on a minecraft mod called: The Mythology Mod, this includes a variety of aspects taken from Greek Mythology. Such as monsters, tools, gods, demigods and so on ...

So far I have created a few things that will be included within this mod, as an example I have designed six new Ores and Ingots, with names taken from the 5 rivers surrounding the Greek Underworld. (Images to come)

'Geographically, the Underworld was considered to have been surrounded by five rivers: the Acheron (river of woe), the Cocytus (river of lamentation), the Phlegethon (river of fire), the Styx (river of unbreakable oath by which the gods took vows), and the Lethe (river of forgetfulness).'

I would really appreciate your support, as well as any comments and information you may wish to share with me. The mod is being created using MCreator which is brilliant however does limit the imagination with certain areas, thus with others help I intend to develop parts of the mod using other applications for coding like Eclipse.

Check out my other pages for images and further information, and eventually I will link the mod once finished

Blog

Project Images

Thank you for taking the time to read this post.
[The Owster]
TheOwster
Level 4 : Apprentice Explorer