[Mod Workshop] Post Custom Mod Requests Here!

beastslayer55's Avatar beastslayer558/10/15 2:02 pm
1 emeralds 121
I am posting this here also, as I am not sure which category it goes in. Ok, so I only have a minute. I am a newish modder, and I am looking for a way to help people and practice my craft at the same time. If you have a custom mod you would like made, let me know! I will try pretty much anything. I am pretty new, so I may not be lightning fast, It may not be perfect, and there may be limits to what I can do. I am willing to do this for anyone who asks, without charge, but you must agree not to rip it off and say you made it. If I end up posting it, I may give you credit for the idea.
So, if you have a mod you would like made, go ahead and post below, or message me

Name:
Difficulty of your Idea(1-10):
How badly do you want it done(1-10):
Basic concept(If you don't want to disclose it here, message me ):
Skype(So we can discuss it further, so I know exactly what you want done, again, message me if you don't want to share it):
Extra Details(If you want to type them here, otherwise we will talk on skype):

I am only going to take on 2 or 3 mods to start, but I hope to be able to make more and more as I get better and better at modding
I hope I can help lots of people see their mod dreams made a reality, and I can't wait to see your ideas!
beastslayer55
Level 7 : Apprentice Miner