Problem with custom npc mod pleas help

Telemindred's Avatar Telemindred10/19/15 2:48 pm
1 emeralds 516 7
10/22/2015 12:05 pm
Telemindred's Avatar Telemindred
So, I wanted to add skins to the mod for me to use, and what I did was I opened the zip file, put the skins in, turned the folder back into zip, and put it back into the minecraft mods folder. However, every time I do this, minecraft crashes as soon as it loads. Does anyone have any clue as to what I'm doing wrong?
Telemindred
Level 14 : Journeyman Mage

Create an account or sign in to comment.

10/22/2015 12:05 pm
Telemindred
I don't know what you mean by 'upload to minecraft.net button'. I'm trying to put skins in the mod. And the mod comes in jar. I've tried several ways to get into it, but without a special program (if it exists) I have to turn it into a zip. I have a mac, not windows it that makes things a bit more clear.
10/21/2015 1:10 pm
Level 1 : New Miner
flygandegris03
If i'm not mistaking, there should be a "upload to minecraft.net button". Just upload the skin directly from there. It's much easier!
10/21/2015 12:50 pm
Telemindred
I tried doing what you said, but it's not working. I opened the zip, went to entities, placed the folder in it, condensed the folder back into a zip, then turned minecraft on but nothing changed.
10/21/2015 6:38 pm
Level 42 : Master Pixel Painter
JozyP
Stop putting them in a .zip!!!!!!!!!!
10/19/2015 5:15 pm
Level 42 : Master Pixel Painter
JozyP
Don't put in in the.mods file. Just put in the .minecraft (assuming that's your current directory) and just lewve it in there. Why did you put the skins in a .zip?
Oh, yeah, the mod usually creates a customnpcs skin folder in the directory of the Minecraft profile u r using. You can create A new folder named "Custom" (or whatever u would like) and put the skins in there. You should be able to find them once in the game.
10/19/2015 7:08 pm
Telemindred
Ok. The mod itself is a zip, not the skins. I will try creating a new folder for the skins and see how that turns out. Thanks, I'll let you guy's know if it works!
10/19/2015 2:52 pm
Level 33 : Artisan Mage
DailyTuber
Try doing it while minecraft is closed?
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome