| Professional Games Company | Looking for a coding team

SteelLeafGames's Avatar SteelLeafGames12/23/13 2:03 pm
12/29/2013 8:26 am
GameWithSeejay's Avatar GameWithSeejay
SteelLeaf is looking for a professional coding team to create out of this world plugins and mods

SteelLeaf is a games company currently working on a game called 'IT'

Visit Our Website: http://steelleaf.weebly.com | For more information add oprice53 on skype

Thanks

- The SteelLeaf Team -
SteelLeafGames
Level 2 : Apprentice Crafter

Create an account or sign in to comment.

12/29/2013 8:26 am
Level 3 : Apprentice Miner
GameWithSeejay
Then USE IT! It's looking very childish and badly designed. You're saying you have 2 web designers working on a weebly website? Seriously? It looks like around 10 minutes of work. I'd take Zac's offer if i was you.

Get a domain. Steelleaf.net is open.
Even use a .TK for the time-being, it's free!
Steeleaf.com is open (Combining Steel & Leaf*
12/29/2013 7:55 am
Level 4 : Apprentice Crafter
Zacminer2000
But is it a Professional looking one saying We are the best? Try using Bootstrap if thats a No.
12/24/2013 10:16 am
SteelLeafGames
We already have a paid one sorted
12/24/2013 9:59 am
Level 18 : Journeyman Ninja
Slaps
Your website is a Weebly though, that doesn't count. Anyone can go to Weebly and make a free website. It doesn't look professional at all, just buy a host and a domain. If you're not willing to front $25.00 then why do you think this company is going to be successful? Good luck to you though.
12/24/2013 9:07 am
SteelLeafGames
We already have a website sorted
12/24/2013 7:47 am
Level 4 : Apprentice Crafter
Zacminer2000
To be honest, you need to start with basics, Like a Basic Website, I could code you one for a Price, and I know what Provider Silvania Studios Is on about. Use them.

I'm a One man Designer myself, but I won't start doing stuff till I accually have a Game out, atleast start advertising your Game, and find a Stable Game Engine, Like Unity Engine, or Unreal Engine (Sorry Mods if thats Advertising). THEN start Asking for people, the're more likely to Join. Start off small like MC mods or Bukkit Plugins, and work your way Up.
12/24/2013 7:42 am
Level 57 : Grandmaster Programmer
sycoinc
So starting 1 week ago means you are Startup Game Development company.. not professional until you get a game out as a company..

Also not many people will take you seriously if you do not have a proper website domain name.
12/24/2013 5:29 am
SteelLeafGames
We are still looking !
12/24/2013 4:44 am
SteelLeafGames
We have only just started about one week ago.
12/24/2013 4:39 am
Level 88 : Elite Modder
Fureniku
Just throwing it out there, but if you're even remotely serious about doing either of these I wouldn't use a weebly site. It doesn't look "professional" at all.
Grab your own domain, they're like $10 at tops or you can get them for around the same price with a years hosting too. I won't link the site I use as it'd be considered advertising, but they're UK-based and give you a domain and 1 year's free hosting for £10/$16, as well as a full control panel and everything a small site needs.
12/24/2013 4:30 am
SteelLeafGames
Bump
12/23/2013 2:09 pm
SteelLeafGames
We already have a team of 6 coders all working on the game, their not free. I need another team
12/23/2013 2:08 pm
Level 41 : Master Musician
Infinite
I would think that the gaming company would start with coders, then maybe you would look for animators. This is probably going to be very difficult for you.
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome