Request your mods

snozza's Avatar snozza12/2/12 1:14 am
12/22/2012 9:04 pm
MENTALUNICORN1's Avatar MENTALUNICORN1
well guys this is my second forum post so lets get down to it well ive recently learned how to code and was wondering if you have any ideas of mods you would like but cant code just tell me and within a few days ill have it up and running so just leave your ideas in the comments but just one thing i can not make completeley game changing mods like call of minecraft so yeah just leave your ideas in the comments and within a few days i will have it on planet minecraft. thanks
snozza
snozza
Level 29 : Expert Blockhead

Create an account or sign in to comment.

12/22/2012 9:04 pm
Level 33 : Artisan Unicorn
MENTALUNICORN1
I was wondering if you could make me an jurassic park kind of mod with at least 3 dinosuars each with spawn eggs and electric fences and palm trees and a driveable jeep
12/22/2012 8:50 pm
Level 1 : New Crafter
Wolfcelt07
Ok I have a request. I cant find anything like it so far but maybe you can help or maybe even direct me! Im creating a Roman Ludus from Ancient Rome (Gladiator School) I need mobs really. Villagers who kinda look Roman and or Greek A variety works just squidwards are icky( nothing fancy really) I need gladiators( Those who fight and kill baddies and those who fight each other but do no damage((Practice Fighting)) Roman Guards and or soldiers to fight the baddies and last of all. Roman Nobles. I need an weapons and armor from that age also. Gladius a Trident and so forth and A training dummy block...doesnt really NEED to do much just sit there and look nice. A LOT to ask I know but...I like to throw a good challenge. Please exlcude anything that will bog or complicate things. Please and thank you if ya try for me
12/22/2012 8:16 pm
Level 1 : New Miner
Mr_Deed
Snozza!
I've been looking and looking for a mod that can "copy" house or area and create a illusion of that house/area on another place and/or on another server for rebuilding.
Like for example I create a amazing skyskraper on a server and wants it on another server but don't really remember how I built it.
Or if I make a house in creative and then wants it on a server.
To make it easier to build it because it shows where what blocks should be.

If you could make this it would be awesome!

Thanks in advance!
// Mr_Deed
12/21/2012 7:25 am
Level 9 : Apprentice Crafter
Lycheeman
PORTABLE FURNANCE IN THE INVENTORY
12/20/2012 1:21 am
Level 17 : Journeyman Dragon
hiskam
it took you so long to make myn but you already made dawgs in 1 hour
12/02/2012 2:44 pm
Level 24 : Expert Narwhal
Qnator
Hey can you make a mod with a paintbrush that pigs drop and you put a dye on it and you can paint one side of a block that color. (going to use for my roads and some graffiti in minecraft)
12/20/2012 1:27 am
Level 34 : Artisan Mountaineer
tacitAlpaca
I think i've seen that somewhere...

You said that you don't do mods that someone has already made but I really want the Modern Winter Mode mod (or Deep Snow mod) updated to 1.4.5 and the guy who made it is asking for an unofficial update so it'd be ok please I really want the snow for the winter
12/02/2012 3:40 am
Level 8 : Apprentice Mage
dawg2255
ok builder hacks are against the pmc rules so yea and killercroc.....BEST IDEA EVAR
12/02/2012 3:33 am
Level 16 : Journeyman Artist
KillerCroc09
Mo' Eggs Mod

1. Spawn Herobrine
2. Spawn Giant
3. Spawn Enderdragon
4. Spawn Netherdragon
5. Spawn Thief
6. Spawn Steve
7. Spawn Vampire

Life as a Mob Mod

Firstly you choose which mob u want to be (Herobrine and Enderdragon included) and you have to survive the wrath of the Steve's the Notches and The Mobusters
12/02/2012 3:34 pm
snozza
ok this might take a bit of time and first ill do the spawn eggs
12/02/2012 3:27 am
Builder_guy1
InVisable Hack if possible plz send to harrym257@gmail.com
12/02/2012 3:32 pm
snozza
no sorry hacks and xray cheats for servers are against the rules
12/02/2012 3:00 am
CamRod
Can you make it for me and send it to me privately?

Edit: Here let's reword this so its not made by someone else Can you create a mod that enables you to select your enchantments at a low XP price and that is compatible with servers?
12/02/2012 2:39 am
Level 12 : Journeyman Miner
Red-Stone101
i dont ask for much but could you update the wagon mod and make it so there is 2 wagons the original and one that needs two animals to pullit and can hold 2 chest or two crafting tables or 2 furnices or a mix of them but only hold 2 and a spot at the back that if you right click its like a seat on the back and it needs horses as a new mob and can you make it also smp commpatiable thanks and tell me if i can have permission to have a link to it on my website i will give you credit for making it
chears
Red-stone101
12/02/2012 2:33 am
Level 27 : Expert Pig
JosephD100
One simple mod that adds the reach command and only the reach command compatible with other mods. By reach I mean how much you can place like the block placement reach. They have this is single player commands but it didn't work when I installed it. So pm me if you make this. It could just be one class file
12/02/2012 2:27 am
CamRod
Make a better enchanting mod, Just like the one by qizzok. He stopped updating it in 1.2.5. Make is bukkit server compatible.

Edit: Basically update the better enchanting mod by qizzok.
12/02/2012 2:57 am
snozza
um sirry but i dont do mods that somebody has made really sorry i just dont want to risk it getting removed
12/02/2012 2:11 am
dawg2255
guys this dude is pro.... he already has my mod done! that was about 45 minutes for a mod... SPECTACULAR!
12/02/2012 2:56 am
snozza
thanks dude
12/02/2012 1:34 am
dawg2255
yay my request!
12/02/2012 1:31 am
Level 29 : Expert Fisherman
BattlingApollo
A formatting mod. So in signs, book and quills, chat, etc, there's GUI where you can select bold, italic, color, etc.
12/02/2012 1:32 am
snozza
ill work on it but right now im getting to the first request sorry
12/02/2012 1:26 am
Level 17 : Journeyman Dragon
hiskam
can you make a mod that makes obsidian armour and weapons,make them stronger then diamonds,also make a mob like a creeper but throws tnt at you
12/02/2012 1:32 am
snozza
ill work on it but the creeper might not throw tnt sorry
12/02/2012 1:20 am
dawg2255
MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE ok ok can you make me a mod that adds ghosts to the game and the ghosts have high health and low attack and can fly! also can you add a item called the ghost cloak that can be craft into boots that give you featherfalling and jump boosts0_o also can you make the ghosts rare and spawn only at night. ok this is the last bit i think sorry bare with me! ok can you add a new ore called invismite that can be smelted and turned into ingotts that can make the ghost hunting staff that shoots fireballs0_o also pls make the invisimite about as rare as emeralds pls and thank you!!!!(ghost hunting staff crafting)
i=invisimite ingot
d=diamond
g=gold
x=blank

x d x
g i g
g i g
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome