Scixorak's Realm: Coders Needed!

natsirt16's Avatar natsirt1612/20/13 10:47 am
1 emeralds 98
Well first let me get started on what is Scixorak's Realm. Well I'll tell you. It is a Open World MMORPG Minecraft Mod that I have been working on for the past few weeks now. It will have Singleplayer(No Quests) and Multiplayer(Questing System included). The Multiplayer will have dedicated servers; where you can team up with friends and join together in the Open world questing system to ultimately save the world. It will feature over 100 New blocks and items. New enchanting system that will deplete the enchanting level over time with over 20 new enchantments. It will have new weapons like the dragons slayer. It will new potions like Potion of Banish; Which will make you invisible and anyone you touch gets injured 2 times as much. It will only last for 30 seconds though. There will be new mobs server wide Like the **Lavidea** and **Froidea** which are mutated Creepers. See Pictures spoiler below
Click to reveal
Click to reveal

There will be much and many quests there will be new npcs to give you sub quests. There will be a story line that will ultimately lead to either you becoming evil or saving the world of Europhia.

The reason it is in this thread is Because i need Modders to help me make these mods for both the server and the client. You will not get paid but you will get a special rank on the server that only few people can do. You will be a Boss mob of your choice and you get to act like that mob and go undercover to learn more about the humans and try to create there downfall. You will get to raid villages and eat people. In game of course not irl. You will be one of the main parts of the story line and will also get admin/owner rank. You will be able to go away form your Evil mob form and take that as a human to be a spy or just make friend with a human and become allies. What every pleases you its an open world game.
I need modders for helping me make the mods as I cannot do it alone it is way to difficult. If you could please give me this specific information like the following.
NOTICE: I will NOT Answer you if you do not copy and past the following to answer.

Username(Minecraft):
If above 16 Years old:
Example Project done with modding:
If you Know Java:
How many years Modding experience:
Pictures Or video:
If you have a Skype Or Not:

Please answer all of that as I may not answer back if you don't. If you don't Know about something or cant put it for reasons that may concern other things Please Add this to that answer: NOT GIVEN

I am also looking for Resource pack makers and Beta Testers. Please Answer the EXACT SAME as above. But include weather you want to beta test, MOD, or Make resource packs.

Please comment if you have any ideas or want to help me.
natsirt16
Level 8 : Apprentice Mage