Server Dev Required!

GamersWell's Avatar GamersWell11/3/13 5:57 am
1 emeralds 299 2
11/10/2013 5:15 am
NeoForce's Avatar NeoForce
Hello,
My friends and I have been wanting to start a huge project for a new server, but you might be thinking just download a few plugins? No, what we want to do is start a huge survival type of server, exploration etc. We can't just download factions or so and let it be, we want to include custom leveling, trading, bosses, armor, boosts, etc.

For this we need custom "plugins" and for that we need a dev. That is why I am posting this here. Of course I don't want to make this plugin avalable for other servers only our, because we want it to be unique.

We pretty much have builders sorted and are going to start working on the map soon.

You might need some friends or other devs to help you, and if you do I will be sure to help you to find people that can help.

If you are interested in this, please write a comment on this and feel free to add me on skype: GamersWell.
Thank you for reading this and I hope to talk to you soon.
GamersWell
Level 30 : Artisan Taco