SkyRave Project :D Come help out ;)

sorcier123's Avatar sorcier12312/12/13 7:14 pm
1 emeralds 398 2
12/12/2013 7:22 pm
sorcier123's Avatar sorcier123
Hello evryone .
We are searching for more developers and more artists but before that ,let me present to you the SkyRave project:

4 Timelaps
16 Worlds per timelaps
8 to 16 Biomes per world
220 000 new textures
New PVP system for a more attractive expierience and much more "complete invironment"
New economy system (where players can own employees, shops , trade roots, ect...)
New cooking system
New mana and health system
New class system
New character animation (for better running , swimming ect...)
New sandbox textures (exemple ice stairs and slabs ect...)

The team:
We are 19 coders and artists working hard on this mod, in less then 1 week we got more then 600 textures done WHILE HAVING EXAMS AT THE SAME TIME to prepare.
The team includes :
1-CaptainMalone (who won almost evry planetminecraft contests)

2-Kingstone Kingdome (well I am sure you all know him ^^ he is probably the
awsomest of all modders here since he helps a lot of out, right now he is focusing on the SkyRave project as Co-Owner of the mod)

3-Oblivius (the only PLUGIN maker in the world who managed to create new mobs using only plugins and not mods )

4- Matthew ( speedy gonzales of coding)

5- thislooksfun (all his modding is PERFECTLY done, for now we NEVER found any bugs in it what so ever and he did almost as much as Matthew so WOW for him ^^)

6- Blue_dragon (he is one of the best texture makers to my liking , go on curse if you don't agree with me ^^he has a real sense of "keeping to the theme")

7- HHG (this guy is one of SkyRave top pro coders, he did the most work and is currently ranked 1 in the leaderboard)

8-Katamana (One of the most activ members, this guy ROCKS seriously ! His textures are very accurate and , although he works slowly , he has a good quality behind his work ^^)

9- thepoke88 (he is here on pmc as well and he is one hell of a good coder, positiv attitude and hard work as well as being very activ are all his signature marks ^^ you can check out his mods too which always have his "goofy" touch and have a very fun originality behind them)

10- Doxa and Joe ( The dalton brothers of coding, there very efficient and spot any bugs and errors VERY quick , even Lucky Luke can't beat them cause there so fast XD)

11- 7ggw88 (one of KK's friends he has won 3 PMC contests and made over 40 projects (mods and arts included)) He is defenetly one of our team's most important members

12- Jason (We thought CaptainMalone couldn't be beaten, well , it seems like he has one hell of a challenger for the title of number 1 artist , this guy never did any contest, but trust me jason RULES at any art he does, he is even faster then I who did 85% of the textures on my own, and has just joined us)

and more people...

Most of the team comes from diffrent parts of the world (I'm french , Intel is australian, Tylan american ect...) so we do not have a specific timeframe EVEN THOUGH we do have a very well made organisation

About the atmosphere:
As you can see the team is more then welcoming, especialy since the mod we are making is to overthrow the minecraft actual staff by showing its lack of real work (just look at the 1.7.2 , only 4 new lame biomes and some glass and horses, how many staff do they have working on it compared to us developers? NOOOOOOBS= MINECRAFT STAFF).
If you want to join , feel like you can really do something for the project or help in specialized works we DO NEED YOU ! This mod aims to be for the WHOLE minecraft community so we DO need its community to come, take its responsability and try and make the best out of this mod in order to make it what it aims to be : the best.

Why would you be interested:
If trying to help your own community isn't enough for you we DO have other "persuasiv arguments".
1- You would recieve a reward: a T-shirt made by the SkyRave company for the developers of the mod with the SkyRave dev logo and icon on it AND the SkyRave company signature
2- You would get a paper stating you would have access to one of the higher ranks of the SkyRave development company (since it's my company I do what I want :p)
3- You would get other items like towels, ranks on your T-shirt ect...
4- You will get if you have worked enough a minimum of 2% of the mods benefit for TWO YEARS
5- If you really worked well and have managed to be the most hard working dev of all , you will be ranked 1 which means you will get 20% of the mods benefits for two years !!!!!

Who do we need:
Anyone who think they can help and have a proof of there skills (doesn't have to be top notch skills don't worry ^^)

How to contact us:
We have a skype group , but all aplications go through me. My Skype is : Nosfeato. Just add me if you think you got the stuff for it .

About the texture department:
We are making a first 16x resolution to start with (just so that I can have more control over the coding team which is a bit trickier to organise), once the 16x resolution default minecraft themed is done , we start working on the other resolutions (32x 64x ect...) with a theme for each of theme . Note: We CAN and we WILL make diffrent themes for each resolution to insure that evryone has a variety of choices.

Special Responses to pessimistic idiots who might want to ruin this time taking thread and my positiv attitude XD:

1- "You don't have any short terms goals": On what do you base this assumption which has no logical fundings, because we actualy do , we will open the mod as soon as the improvements for the World, World the end and World nether are done, then we will just keep on improving the mod

2- "This is going to fail , to big project" :Take a gun go kill yourself, no point in living if your always negativ. Any project is BIG thats why its called a PROJECT moron -_-", and it is NOT to big, we have a good team, very activ, and we have genius working with us, if the community helps, nothing is impossible.

3- "I don't believe this project is legit": I don't believe your mom is legit. Can't do anything for you sorry , it's either you believe it or you don't (besides if your inteligent I am sure you already know that by joining the group you will see all the staff we already have and therefor you'll see for yourself it IS legit :p )

I think evrything has been said !
Love you all minecrafters and I hope to see you help us soon !!!!! MINECRAFT RULES !!!!

Sorcier123
Nosfeato
Owner of the SkyRave company
Owner of the SkyRave mod
Owner of the SkyRave servers
Law Student rank first in France number 1 law school
Producer of sound effects , logistic and strategy creation and graphics

PS: We are happy to see that the first who joined are all pros and we are SINCERLY wishing that evryone who can join, joins the team, in order to help not only ourselves but mostly the community we love so much: minecraft.
sorcier123
Level 34 : Artisan Modder